お気に入りの商品をカートに入れてください。
ショッピングを続ける

Doctor's Best, CoQ10, with BioPerine, 100 mg, 120 Softgels

Great product at a great price!

Posted by Reviewer1417911 on Aug 05, 2009

I just started using this product for my husband, myself and our two dogs. One of our dogs is a Golden Retriever who was last year April diagnosed with Lymphoma. Since then, he has received chemo treatments and the doctor recommended that he take CoQ10 30 mg. I give hime other vitamins as well and I believe that the CoQ10 really has helped his heart. We are all now taking this product to prevent heart problems, including our almost 10 year old German Shepherd.

great price

Posted by Reviewer1947073 on Aug 06, 2009

I don't know that I notice a difference taking it, but it's good for the heart, especially women.

These ARE the best price and quality!

Posted by Reviewer3286239 on Sep 23, 2009

What a bargain for this highly essential product! My husband and I take it daily for heart health, and iHerb always has it at the BEST price!

Excellent CoQ10!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2455359 on Aug 26, 2009

I have been using CoQ10 for my heart, mostly 50 mg twice a day AM & PM for 13 years, as a result of a heart murmur and twice have had an infection get into my heart, having experienced heart palpatations. I starting using Doctor's Best High Absorption CoQ10 100 mg a little over two months ago. My heart feels stronger and I am breathing much better. My assessment is that the greater amount of CoQ10, 100 mg vs. 50o mg twice a day, as well as absorbing more of the CoQ10, are contributing factors.

CoQ10

Posted by Reviewer1324630 on Oct 10, 2009

My husband and I both use these. I feel they are doing their job. My husband's Dr. recommends he take CoQ10 and these seem to fit the bill as far as price and convenience.