Doctor's Best, High Absorption CoQ10, with BioPerine, 100 mg, 120 Softgels

It works

Posted by Reviewer2193867 From Ohio on Sep 30, 2009

Least expensive product of this type I could find, but it seems to work at releiving leg cramps as well as Walgreen's much more expensive brand - "Nature's Best". Recommended as a treatment by my M.D. of 25 years, and he was right.

Helped with hot flashes

Posted by Reviewer2899722 From North Carolina on May 25, 2009

I was taking this supplement for its heart health benefits. I ran out of it and less than two weeks later, started having really bad hot flashes. I kept wondering what could've been causing the hot flashes to be so severe when I realized the only thing I was doing differently was not taking CoQ10. When I started takng this CoQ10 again a few weeks later, the hot flashes started dimishing. Now I make sure I don't run out!

Aging and Lower Production of Ubiquinol CoQ10

Posted by kwickset From Australia on Oct 11, 2012

As you age your body produces less and less of this vital health enhancing nutrient and should be supplemented to complement this lower production as you age. CoQ10 has properties similar to vitamins, but since it is naturally synthesized in the body it is not classed as such. With chemical structure 2,3-dimethoxy-5-methyl-6-decaprenyl-1,4-benzoquinone, it is also known as ubiquinone because of its 'ubiquitous' distribution throughout the human body. There is an ever-growing body of scientific data that shows substantial health benefits of CoQ10 supplementation for people suffering from angina, heart attack and hypertension. Other studies have reported CoQ10 may play a role in the prevention of, or benefit people already suffering from, neurodegenerative diseases. The nutrient is also recommended to people on statins to off-set the CoQ-depleting effects of the medication.

great product

Posted by Reviewer1820521 From New York on Mar 01, 2012

Since last summer I've been taking this about 2-3 times a week, for heart and nerve damage I got from a seizure-inducing Ativan addiction in 2004(which the prescribing doctors always told me was not addictive). Since taking this CoQ10, my heart palpitations have really diminished, and I feel much stronger. I'm able to work out without getting extremely shaky and fatigued the next day. I also don't wake up in a sweat with heart palpitations as often as I used to. My anxiety levels and social phobias have gone down as well, and I feel much more in control. I also get no bad symptoms from any of the fillers. I really like these softgels. Just wish CoQ10 wasn't so expensive, since I live below poverty level, thanks to the pharmaceutical industry ruining a decade of my life. It's definitely something any psyche med survivor should try. I've never heard of it helping nerve damage and would love to see some research on this aspect. I'm sure it's healed some of my nerve damage.

Fantastic for gum health

Posted by Reviewer1489917 From Great Britain on Jun 09, 2012

I am prone to getting gum disease on my teeth as long as I keep taking these it wards that off and also I notice I have gained lots of get up and go.