Doctor's Best, High Absorption CoQ10, with BioPerine, 100 mg, 120 Softgels

Highly recommended!

Posted by lovelyBunny on May 24, 2014

I'm using this products for a several weeks and it gives me a lot of extra energy. I can recommend it to everyone. The price is also right.As I keep aging the more important CoQ10 is for a healthy heart. We keep losing it with age--just when we need it the most. Good price for a good product.

Skin looks much better

Posted by 4717731087784619802 on Apr 17, 2015

I ordered this product for me and my mother, because i read a lot about how important is CoQ10 for everyone, especially over 30. Im sure it has many benefits, but for the 2 weeks we are taking it i can tell for sure that our skin looks much better. My mother is 57 years old and her face looks great now, the small wrinkles are looking more smooth and i guess in future it will get even better. CoQ10 has also great benefits for her blood pressure. I feel more energy after takig these and my other supplements, so im not sure if its the CoQ10 or the others...or maybe all together, but i feel great and love it! With this being said i suggest taking this one right after food (we take it after our lunch), cause the BioPerine in it may cause some troubles in the stomach(heartburn) if your stomach is sensitive and isnt used the black pepper. Will add reviews to all other stuff i use to support my healthy weight loss, so if you like my review please let me know by clicking Yes and also feel free to check My iHerb page to see all my other reviews! Thank you!

This is the Real Deal

Posted by Reviewer1638561 on Jun 21, 2014

This softgel is so much better than the capsule type. I had been taking the latter type for months to improve palpitation without any success. When I switched over to this softgel type, there was a great improvement experienced by me.

Good combo

Posted by Reviewer2104918 on Jun 16, 2008

The addition of vit E & black pepper extract should improve absorption of CoQ10; and the softgels are so easy to swallow.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2684435 on Jun 11, 2008

I've been taking this product for more than a year for rapid heartbeat symptoms and find it very helpful.