Good combo

Posted by Reviewer2104918 on Jun 16, 2008

The addition of vit E & black pepper extract should improve absorption of CoQ10; and the softgels are so easy to swallow.

Helped Reduce My Husbands Cholesterol

Posted by 4736457836093760290 on Sep 06, 2016

This product along with Red Rice Yeast Extract has helped my husband to naturally reduce his high cholesterol by 100 points. We were amazed! He has hereditary high cholesterol, is not overweight and is extremely fit. Would highly recommend for anyone wanting to get off the drugs and find a solution naturally. After a review with the doctor he said keep taking what you are taking it is working. Very happy with this product.

Energy

Posted by Reviewer2373257 on Dec 23, 2016

Feel much better, helped my chronic fatigue

New design, same good efficacy

Posted by Reviewer2635763 on Aug 21, 2014

My parents were always non-believers in any sort of supplements. After a good year or two of constant nagging and persuading, I managed to get my dad to try it (he's on statins and is a heart attack survivor, with 30% heart function left). The results were amazing and he's now on it daily. My mom has also jumped on the bandwagon and it has helped her with her palpitations (due to a faulty valve, and menopause).

cheap

Posted by Reviewer2090144 on Jan 14, 2011

I don't feel any difference off these. Too cheap of product. Some of the pills were black on the ends, ewww

Gives me stomach upset

Posted by 4989105349339105858 on May 17, 2015

I tried 100mg Jarrows ubiquinol daily and 200mg (2 caps) of this product daily. The ubiquinol gave me a obvious boost in energy but this product only gave me stomach upset even when I took this after meal. Not repurchasing this product, as it doesn't suit my body. Please do not take this on empty stomach, as it has black pepper in it.

Causes Diarrhea worse than non-pharmaceutical grade coq10!

Posted by Reviewer3035553 on Nov 30, 2008

I would say that unless you are really sensitive to bad coq10, you can't really tell how good it is. This stuff gives me the runs even worse than the non-pharmaceutical grade coq10 I was trying before. Apparently coq10 is hard to make, and there is a huge amount of trying to skimp on it. So far the only brand that doesn't give me the runs is wholehealth brand pharmaceutical grade coq10, and it's expensive. So the search for a reasonably priced one goes on.

Doctor's Best

Posted by Reviewer2070481 on Jun 17, 2008

great price , good quality

It works

Posted by Reviewer2193867 on Sep 30, 2009

Least expensive product of this type I could find, but it seems to work at releiving leg cramps as well as Walgreen's much more expensive brand - "Nature's Best". Recommended as a treatment by my M.D. of 25 years, and he was right.

Aging and Lower Production of Ubiquinol CoQ10

Posted by kwickset on Oct 11, 2012

As you age your body produces less and less of this vital health enhancing nutrient and should be supplemented to complement this lower production as you age. CoQ10 has properties similar to vitamins, but since it is naturally synthesized in the body it is not classed as such. With chemical structure 2,3-dimethoxy-5-methyl-6-decaprenyl-1,4-benzoquinone, it is also known as ubiquinone because of its 'ubiquitous' distribution throughout the human body. There is an ever-growing body of scientific data that shows substantial health benefits of CoQ10 supplementation for people suffering from angina, heart attack and hypertension. Other studies have reported CoQ10 may play a role in the prevention of, or benefit people already suffering from, neurodegenerative diseases. The nutrient is also recommended to people on statins to off-set the CoQ-depleting effects of the medication.