Helps with energy

Posted by Reviewer3326540 on Dec 28, 2010

fantastic price and as far as I can tell, great quality product. Great for restoring energy if you're taking Cholesterol medication.

so far so good

Posted by Reviewer1412242 on Jan 06, 2011

it seems ok

Repeated user!

Posted by Reviewer2137959 on Jan 23, 2011

I buy this for my sister. She's quite happy and satisfied with this brand.

I'm not sure

Posted by Reviewer2449495 on Jan 24, 2011

I started taking CoQ10 because I read that it had something to do with mental alertness. I believe it does. This, with a combination of EPA and DHA have definitely improved my memory. This is true beyond question. I'm not entirely certain what particular effect CoQ10 has, but I wouldn't stop using it.

Doctor's Best CoQ10

Posted by Reviewer1677730 on Jan 30, 2011

Fast delivery, good price.

Not much to say

Posted by Reviewer3098936 on Feb 09, 2011

I don't know what to tell you about CoQ10, as it is the first time I have used it. I haven't ck. to see if the strenght is the one the dr. wanted me to try. If it is I will order this again.

new energy

Posted by Reviewer2503595 on Feb 16, 2011

Have been taking this together with doc's best acetyl-l carnitine and have a newfound energy!

Like it so far

Posted by Reviewer2650760 on Apr 22, 2011

Just begun taking these along with Cysteine, noticed have more energy and not as hungry as I used to be during day - not sure if that is what these are for but its a nice side effect!

Abdominal Wellbeing

Posted by Reviewer2251071 on Apr 30, 2011

I take these CoQ10 gelcaps from time to time to assist with heart beat regularity, blood pressure etc. I experienced an immediate sense of abdominal wellbeing when I first took these. Excellent value for money - even with $exchange rate. Would re-order for sure.

Dr. Best High Absorption CoQ10

Posted by Reviewer2152943 on May 05, 2011

This seems to be a really good product. There is so much confusion about which type of CoQ10 to use. I have a heart condition and do believe it is better after using this. I am using 200 mg per day.