Gives me stomach upset

Posted by 4989105349339105858 on May 17, 2015

I tried 100mg Jarrows ubiquinol daily and 200mg (2 caps) of this product daily. The ubiquinol gave me a obvious boost in energy but this product only gave me stomach upset even when I took this after meal. Not repurchasing this product, as it doesn't suit my body. Please do not take this on empty stomach, as it has black pepper in it.

Unsure

Posted by Reviewer2542954 on Feb 21, 2011

It is probably doing great things but I do not really see a big difference.

Does Co Q 10 in this form cause heart burn

Posted by Reviewer1017951 on Apr 18, 2011

I do find that the pepper in this product causes heartburn unless I have it with food. I am wondering about the quality and absorption of this poduct

Energy Levels up!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1572495 on Mar 23, 2010

I started taking this because of muscle pain and fatigue. Within 48 hours I was back to energy levels before I started taking medication. I have been taking Simvistaton and Diovan for about 3 years and noticed the fatigue set in slowly. I just figured I would live with it. When I started taking Gemfibrozil within a few days it was too much pain/discomfort and was too tired. So I tried this due to some research and will never turn back. Feels great to be back to my old self. This is a great product at a great price and HIGHLY recommend. Thanks iHerb for the great selection, prices and super fast shipping.

The gelcaps

Posted by 5395695184341898502 on Jul 09, 2014

The pepper extract in this CoQ10 make it a much better product, I like the soft-gels, easy to swallow, the color makes it easy to identify. The pepper extract helps my other supplements absorb better, very satisfied with the product.

Life Saver

Posted by Reviewer1510859 on Mar 05, 2012

I send this product to my Nephew in SA he is suffering from congestive heart failure after chemotherapy for leukemia. Since being on CQ10 heart has improved 3-5% may not seem like a lot, but it was only working at 25%. He is on transplant list and any improvement up his chances of survival. He is only 20 yrs old. Thanks DR Best for an affordable product & big thanks to iHerb good pricing and excellent service.

Great Stuff

Posted by Reviewer1313134 on Apr 30, 2010

This is so good for us, my husband who is 77 acts like he is 50 again and feels that way too.

Highly recommended!

Posted by RogerVDH on Aug 08, 2009

I'm using this products for a several weeks and it gives me a lot of extra energy. I can recommend it to everyone. The price is also right.

Great CoQ10 and easy to take

Posted by Reviewer1648954 on Oct 04, 2010

We feel with more energy during the day when taking those pills.

Co-Q10

Posted by Reviewer1640495 on Apr 27, 2009

Reasonably priced, easy to take,