Doctor's Best, CoQ10, with BioPerine, 100 mg, 120 Softgels

Fantastic for gum health

Posted by Reviewer1489917 on Jun 09, 2012

I am prone to getting gum disease on my teeth as long as I keep taking these it wards that off and also I notice I have gained lots of get up and go.

Aging and Lower Production of Ubiquinol CoQ10

Posted by kwickset on Oct 11, 2012

As you age your body produces less and less of this vital health enhancing nutrient and should be supplemented to complement this lower production as you age. CoQ10 has properties similar to vitamins, but since it is naturally synthesized in the body it is not classed as such. With chemical structure 2,3-dimethoxy-5-methyl-6-decaprenyl-1,4-benzoquinone, it is also known as ubiquinone because of its 'ubiquitous' distribution throughout the human body. There is an ever-growing body of scientific data that shows substantial health benefits of CoQ10 supplementation for people suffering from angina, heart attack and hypertension. Other studies have reported CoQ10 may play a role in the prevention of, or benefit people already suffering from, neurodegenerative diseases. The nutrient is also recommended to people on statins to off-set the CoQ-depleting effects of the medication.

Urgent Urination

Posted by Reviewer1246812 on Jun 01, 2010

I drink a lot of water throughout the day so I urinate often. I noticed after I started taking these I would have an urgency when I had to go, and a feeling that even though I just went, I still had to go some more. I stopped taking them for a week and the problems stopped. I started taking them again yesterday and already the urgency is back. An added down side was that the feeling that I had to still go all the time was interfering with sexual performance. I researched side effects of CoQ10 and there was nothing about this, but if you take it and notice this problem, stop taking it and see what happens.

Unsure

Posted by Reviewer2542954 on Feb 21, 2011

It is probably doing great things but I do not really see a big difference.

Causes Diarrhea worse than non-pharmaceutical grade coq10!

Posted by Reviewer3035553 on Nov 30, 2008

I would say that unless you are really sensitive to bad coq10, you can't really tell how good it is. This stuff gives me the runs even worse than the non-pharmaceutical grade coq10 I was trying before. Apparently coq10 is hard to make, and there is a huge amount of trying to skimp on it. So far the only brand that doesn't give me the runs is wholehealth brand pharmaceutical grade coq10, and it's expensive. So the search for a reasonably priced one goes on.