Doctor's Best, High Absorption CoQ10, with BioPerine, 100 mg, 120 Softgels

Urgent Urination

Posted by Reviewer1246812 From Georgia on Jun 01, 2010

I drink a lot of water throughout the day so I urinate often. I noticed after I started taking these I would have an urgency when I had to go, and a feeling that even though I just went, I still had to go some more. I stopped taking them for a week and the problems stopped. I started taking them again yesterday and already the urgency is back. An added down side was that the feeling that I had to still go all the time was interfering with sexual performance. I researched side effects of CoQ10 and there was nothing about this, but if you take it and notice this problem, stop taking it and see what happens.

Unsure

Posted by Reviewer2542954 From District of Columbia on Feb 21, 2011

It is probably doing great things but I do not really see a big difference.

Causes Diarrhea worse than non-pharmaceutical grade coq10!

Posted by Reviewer3035553 From Nevada on Nov 30, 2008

I would say that unless you are really sensitive to bad coq10, you can't really tell how good it is. This stuff gives me the runs even worse than the non-pharmaceutical grade coq10 I was trying before. Apparently coq10 is hard to make, and there is a huge amount of trying to skimp on it. So far the only brand that doesn't give me the runs is wholehealth brand pharmaceutical grade coq10, and it's expensive. So the search for a reasonably priced one goes on.

Energy Levels up!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1572495 From California on Mar 23, 2010

I started taking this because of muscle pain and fatigue. Within 48 hours I was back to energy levels before I started taking medication. I have been taking Simvistaton and Diovan for about 3 years and noticed the fatigue set in slowly. I just figured I would live with it. When I started taking Gemfibrozil within a few days it was too much pain/discomfort and was too tired. So I tried this due to some research and will never turn back. Feels great to be back to my old self. This is a great product at a great price and HIGHLY recommend. Thanks iHerb for the great selection, prices and super fast shipping.

Don't take in the evening, unless you want to stay awake..

Posted by Reviewer3213655 From Illinois on Apr 11, 2010

Great product, but DO NOT take after 2pm or you will have trouble sleeping that night. It has really helped my heart condition -- in combination with hawthorne extract, lecithin and evening primrose oil. Far fewer dizzy spells and no more nausea.