Great!

Posted by Robertdknauf on Apr 22, 2013

I have felt the energy and improvements after taking these for a few weeks... nicer to swallow than the veggie caps

Best Cardiovascular Product EVER !!

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Aug 11, 2013

Recommended by my Medical Doctor. He uses this product himself, because piperine promotes absorption of ALL nutrients in the GI tract with no side effects. . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits (or taste good).

Heart tonic

Posted by JackLyon on Oct 01, 2016

Vastly reduced my heart palpitations.

Excellent

Posted by 5106649872747409707 on Dec 20, 2016

Excellent product. Feel much more energy in me. Do not feel " lack of breath " anymore. Heart rate went down for 15%'s.

Energy saver

Posted by Reviewer1891528 on Mar 18, 2016

I have hashimoto disease and very low energy during the day. I took 1-3 softgels, depend of the day and fill great. I love this Q10.

Perfect for cardio exercises

Posted by 5546312722155343993 on Nov 29, 2016

I will describe how this supplement acts to me. Few hours after taking it in the morning, I feel slight increase of my pulse rate, feeling warm but not sweating. And when I enter the pool later around noon I very quickly heat up and after 10-15 minutes I feel like I can cross the ocean with swimming...it gives me so big cardiac reserve I can't describe...I swim 2000m for less than 45 minutes...FYI: I am not a young man and I swim because I don't like running...

CoQ10 - Take With Statins To Reduce Leg Cramps

Posted by Reviewer2030895 on Mar 21, 2011

I take 300MG per day (3x) to prevent leg cramps. It works! Also, seems to help reduce the slight pain in my knees. I'm 68 years old in excellent shape. Some say this stuff also benefits your heart.

Unsure

Posted by Reviewer2542954 on Feb 21, 2011

It is probably doing great things but I do not really see a big difference.

Does Co Q 10 in this form cause heart burn

Posted by Reviewer1017951 on Apr 18, 2011

I do find that the pepper in this product causes heartburn unless I have it with food. I am wondering about the quality and absorption of this poduct

Energy Levels up!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1572495 on Mar 23, 2010

I started taking this because of muscle pain and fatigue. Within 48 hours I was back to energy levels before I started taking medication. I have been taking Simvistaton and Diovan for about 3 years and noticed the fatigue set in slowly. I just figured I would live with it. When I started taking Gemfibrozil within a few days it was too much pain/discomfort and was too tired. So I tried this due to some research and will never turn back. Feels great to be back to my old self. This is a great product at a great price and HIGHLY recommend. Thanks iHerb for the great selection, prices and super fast shipping.