10% Off Orders Over $40!

Doctor's Best, CoQ10, with BioPerine, 100 mg, 120 Softgels

New design, same good efficacy

Posted by Reviewer2635763 on Aug 21, 2014

My parents were always non-believers in any sort of supplements. After a good year or two of constant nagging and persuading, I managed to get my dad to try it (he's on statins and is a heart attack survivor, with 30% heart function left). The results were amazing and he's now on it daily. My mom has also jumped on the bandwagon and it has helped her with her palpitations (due to a faulty valve, and menopause).

CoQ10 - Take With Statins To Reduce Leg Cramps

Posted by Reviewer2030895 on Mar 21, 2011

I take 300MG per day (3x) to prevent leg cramps. It works! Also, seems to help reduce the slight pain in my knees. I'm 68 years old in excellent shape. Some say this stuff also benefits your heart.

Urgent Urination

Posted by Reviewer1246812 on Jun 01, 2010

I drink a lot of water throughout the day so I urinate often. I noticed after I started taking these I would have an urgency when I had to go, and a feeling that even though I just went, I still had to go some more. I stopped taking them for a week and the problems stopped. I started taking them again yesterday and already the urgency is back. An added down side was that the feeling that I had to still go all the time was interfering with sexual performance. I researched side effects of CoQ10 and there was nothing about this, but if you take it and notice this problem, stop taking it and see what happens.

Unsure

Posted by Reviewer2542954 on Feb 21, 2011

It is probably doing great things but I do not really see a big difference.

Causes Diarrhea worse than non-pharmaceutical grade coq10!

Posted by Reviewer3035553 on Nov 30, 2008

I would say that unless you are really sensitive to bad coq10, you can't really tell how good it is. This stuff gives me the runs even worse than the non-pharmaceutical grade coq10 I was trying before. Apparently coq10 is hard to make, and there is a huge amount of trying to skimp on it. So far the only brand that doesn't give me the runs is wholehealth brand pharmaceutical grade coq10, and it's expensive. So the search for a reasonably priced one goes on.