Awesome product

Posted by 5290676838101103721 on Mar 01, 2015

I love this CoQ10 product. It is amazing and keeps me feeling good. The price is great and shipping is fast. Thank you so much.

Probably good, but difficult to prove.

Posted by 5287159638098590855 on Feb 25, 2015

As my health is rather good in spite of diabetes type II, I beleive that this product is good and helps me to go on without any cardovascular disorder. As CoQ10 by itself is rather poorly absorbed, I have a good faith because of the addition of Bioperin in this product.

Not obvious but Not bad

Posted by 5543947581189222328 on Feb 23, 2015

Not bad

Noticeable improvement in high blood pressure

Posted by MarieCurie on Feb 20, 2015

My blood pressure readings were consistently in the pre-hypertensive range. Hypertension and heart disease run in my family, and I also take a medication which raises my blood pressure. I did some research -- I'm a PhD student and pulled up clinical trials on PubMed instead of rely on advice from some bro with a potbelly who works at GNC. There are several legit studies of the use of CoQ10 supplementation for the treatment of hypertension. According to one review, CoQ10 reduced systylic blood pressure up to 17.8 mmHg, and diastolic up to 10 mmHg. After a month of taking 100 mg of CoQ10 and fish oil, I was noticing my blood pressure readings (I own a blood pressure reader) were consistently in the normal range. Even while my stimulants were working and in the midst of finals week. I will definitely continue taking this supplement, and this brand is a great price. Source: Rasmussen, C. B., Glisson, J. K., & Minor, D. S. (2012). Dietary supplements and hypertension: potential benefits and precautions. The Journal of Clinical Hypertension. / Check my page for more Reviews. /Click YES if I was helpful.

MUY BUENO

Posted by 4983169399982874755 on Feb 17, 2015

Estoy muy satisfecha con este producto.

Nice

Posted by 5000263249489234207 on Feb 17, 2015

Good product with Great Value, feeling subtile different in about 1 weekend of use. Recomende it to anyone who likes to take care of the body, mind and skin.

very good product father and i eat long time

Posted by 5355465973538736658 on Feb 16, 2015

very good product father and i eat long time

Dr. Best Q10 with Bioperine

Posted by Reviewer2631717 on Feb 11, 2015

I like this because it has the extra pepper extract for more absorption. Also the price is right. And reading the info, it seems that this company uses acceptable quality standards in their manufacturing. I usually choose this brand instead of Now, because they are cheaper and of acceptable quality. Hope I am right!

CoQ10 with BioPerine

Posted by 5326453983406614107 on Feb 09, 2015

Good product.

Good

Posted by 5332204207212732622 on Feb 05, 2015

Currently observing the effectivess over a longer period of time.