还行吧

Posted by 4662005887047590533 on May 27, 2015

妈妈老是心悸,检查后心律不齐什么的,医生说再严重些就需要吃药了。我想先用保健品调理调理呗,就拿了这个给她吃吃看,她说有点用,吃了几天就感觉好些了,现在已经吃了三个多月了,一直没有再出现过心悸

Works well with alpha lipoic acid - VISIT MY PAGE FOR MORE PCOS SUPPLEMENTS REVIEWS!

Posted by AnotherSoulCyster on Jul 13, 2013

I have been taking it together with alpha lipoic acid, this combination seems to give me more energy, better sleep and less food cravings It seems to have beneficial effect on glucose metabolism and sugar levels, I have PCOS and keeping those two in check is a major concern

Good value,but....

Posted by PracticalReviews on Oct 19, 2013

i believe there are better brands of Q10 out there,i am now trying Kaneka ubiquinone Q10 and will report on this after i will have some conclusions,when i can't feel some supplement really "working" on my body i take an "overdose" of 3 caps to see what it is doing,in the case of Doctor's Best Q10 it made me tired and nervous so although this is a very popular supplement i can't see a reason for me to take it plus it is not really essential for our body like some minerals.vitamins & omega's are.though research shows it does lower cholesterol and works synergetically with Red Yeast Rice,but i personally believe that cholesterol should be much higher that we are told by the medical community,i believe around 250 is just fine,below 100 is a killer for your brain which is 75% myelin which is,well,a type of - CHOLESTEROL! so don't believe every word of the MD's....

Doctor's Best, High Absorption CoQ10 - Improved energy level, Blood Pressure Down

Posted by Thoughtful-Reviews on Feb 08, 2014

>> Noticed that my energy level has improved, and even my blood pressure reduced from 132/90 to 122/84 since I started taking DR Best's high absorption CoQ10. This has BioPerine which is claimed to increase the absorption capacity of the digestive system. >>> To get more /Nuggets and Tips/ on products me and my family have actually bought and used... ... Click the link above [[Posted By Thoughtful-Reviews]]. Thanks for reading! <<<"

Subtle increase in energy.

Posted by KillerBunny on Jun 11, 2013

I've been taking this supplement for about 3 months straight now, and I can honestly say that on the average, I haven't really felt a marked increase in energy levels... That is UNTIL I actually exert myself (Go for a run, lift weights, etc.) - In these cases, I have noticed an increase in cardio-vascular capacity. I am able to run longer, and when I do push myself to the point where I need to catch my breath, it takes me much less time to recuperate. Great product, I will continue to use this as part of my regimen.

Great value for money

Posted by 4758556915630696143 on Sep 06, 2012

Great value for money

Dont Know

Posted by 5542017374772279856 on Dec 24, 2015

I currently take this along with other supplements simply because its supposed to be good for you. Bought it , might as well finish it. Did I feel any better? No Do I think it benefited me in any way? No Do I think I will take it again ? No Do I think You should take it? Why not? what works for you doesn't necessarily work for me and vice-versa

Ok

Posted by 5543499589128752975 on May 31, 2016

I haven't noticed any difference, but i read you have to use q10 for 3 months to see the effects. I'm taking 300 micrograms daily because of migraine. I'm only worried about the bioperine in this product, so I take only one of these and two of other brands, because i don't know if it's good to take bioperine 3x compared to the recommended daily value.

Doctor's Best High Absorption CoQ10 with Bioperine

Posted by Reviewer2044696 on Aug 22, 2011

I go to a naturopath, and CoQ10 is one of the products that I have been told that need to take.

No good for me

Posted by 5103377807142531787 on Jan 31, 2014

This product is not oil-based and therefore harder for the body to absorb. Also I had stomace aces and pains while using it. felt a little bloated also. Didnt make me feel well and alert as other oil-based q10 products or ubiquinol does. Actually made me feel quite unwell. But maybe it will work for other people.