5 stars

Posted by Doroteya on Feb 02, 2012

I use it from week and i cant tell exactly what is different, but i am sure that i make my best choice !

best off the best.

Posted by Reviewer1205855 on Sep 20, 2011

For me this is a medicin. cannot without it. When i buy it in my own country, i could not afford it. So i am very greatfull for this opportunity

CoQ10

Posted by TAP992 on Sep 26, 2011

Gives you energy and is good for your heart! I use 4 caps/day.

Good Quality CoQ10 with Low Price.

Posted by mehmetgok on Dec 16, 2013

I used this before switching to Ubiquinol (the more potent form of CoQ10). It has a distinct orange color showing a quality product of fermented Japanese CoQ10. Co Q10 is proven for lowering high blood pressure and it may be beneficial for preventing LDL (bad) cholesterol from oxidizing. Also, people using statin drugs are low on CoQ10 since statin drugs suppress production of CoQ10. Low CoQ10 may manifest itself as fatigue, aching joints and muscles. Although this brand uses BioPerine to increase absorption, it is less bio-available by default so I decided to switch to more expensive Ubiquinol. If you are on a budget get this one if you can spend more look for Ubiquinol. I started using iHerb to be my own doctor and overwhelm my health issues instead of being overwhelmed by them. Check out my iHerb page for my progress and more reviews on various supplements, beauty and grocery products.

it's worhth the price

Posted by 5143671646711429433 on Jun 02, 2016

I feel myself more energetic, I think this product has a good quality for this price

还行吧

Posted by 4662005887047590533 on May 27, 2015

妈妈老是心悸,检查后心律不齐什么的,医生说再严重些就需要吃药了。我想先用保健品调理调理呗,就拿了这个给她吃吃看,她说有点用,吃了几天就感觉好些了,现在已经吃了三个多月了,一直没有再出现过心悸

Works well with alpha lipoic acid - VISIT MY PAGE FOR MORE PCOS SUPPLEMENTS REVIEWS!

Posted by AnotherSoulCyster on Jul 13, 2013

I have been taking it together with alpha lipoic acid, this combination seems to give me more energy, better sleep and less food cravings It seems to have beneficial effect on glucose metabolism and sugar levels, I have PCOS and keeping those two in check is a major concern

Good value,but....

Posted by PracticalReviews on Oct 19, 2013

i believe there are better brands of Q10 out there,i am now trying Kaneka ubiquinone Q10 and will report on this after i will have some conclusions,when i can't feel some supplement really "working" on my body i take an "overdose" of 3 caps to see what it is doing,in the case of Doctor's Best Q10 it made me tired and nervous so although this is a very popular supplement i can't see a reason for me to take it plus it is not really essential for our body like some minerals.vitamins & omega's are.though research shows it does lower cholesterol and works synergetically with Red Yeast Rice,but i personally believe that cholesterol should be much higher that we are told by the medical community,i believe around 250 is just fine,below 100 is a killer for your brain which is 75% myelin which is,well,a type of - CHOLESTEROL! so don't believe every word of the MD's....

Doctor's Best, High Absorption CoQ10 - Improved energy level, Blood Pressure Down

Posted by Thoughtful-Reviews on Feb 08, 2014

>> Noticed that my energy level has improved, and even my blood pressure reduced from 132/90 to 122/84 since I started taking DR Best's high absorption CoQ10. This has BioPerine which is claimed to increase the absorption capacity of the digestive system. >>> To get more /Nuggets and Tips/ on products me and my family have actually bought and used... ... Click the link above [[Posted By Thoughtful-Reviews]]. Thanks for reading! <<<"

Subtle increase in energy.

Posted by KillerBunny on Jun 11, 2013

I've been taking this supplement for about 3 months straight now, and I can honestly say that on the average, I haven't really felt a marked increase in energy levels... That is UNTIL I actually exert myself (Go for a run, lift weights, etc.) - In these cases, I have noticed an increase in cardio-vascular capacity. I am able to run longer, and when I do push myself to the point where I need to catch my breath, it takes me much less time to recuperate. Great product, I will continue to use this as part of my regimen.