Good value,but....

Posted by PracticalReviews on Oct 19, 2013

i believe there are better brands of Q10 out there,i am now trying Kaneka ubiquinone Q10 and will report on this after i will have some conclusions,when i can't feel some supplement really "working" on my body i take an "overdose" of 3 caps to see what it is doing,in the case of Doctor's Best Q10 it made me tired and nervous so although this is a very popular supplement i can't see a reason for me to take it plus it is not really essential for our body like some minerals.vitamins & omega's are.though research shows it does lower cholesterol and works synergetically with Red Yeast Rice,but i personally believe that cholesterol should be much higher that we are told by the medical community,i believe around 250 is just fine,below 100 is a killer for your brain which is 75% myelin which is,well,a type of - CHOLESTEROL! so don't believe every word of the MD's....

Doctor's Best, High Absorption CoQ10 - Improved energy level, Blood Pressure Down

Posted by Thoughtful-Reviews on Feb 08, 2014

>> Noticed that my energy level has improved, and even my blood pressure reduced from 132/90 to 122/84 since I started taking DR Best's high absorption CoQ10. This has BioPerine which is claimed to increase the absorption capacity of the digestive system. >>> To get more /Nuggets and Tips/ on products me and my family have actually bought and used... ... Click the link above [[Posted By Thoughtful-Reviews]]. Thanks for reading! <<<"

Subtle increase in energy.

Posted by KillerBunny on Jun 11, 2013

I've been taking this supplement for about 3 months straight now, and I can honestly say that on the average, I haven't really felt a marked increase in energy levels... That is UNTIL I actually exert myself (Go for a run, lift weights, etc.) - In these cases, I have noticed an increase in cardio-vascular capacity. I am able to run longer, and when I do push myself to the point where I need to catch my breath, it takes me much less time to recuperate. Great product, I will continue to use this as part of my regimen.

Great value for money

Posted by 4758556915630696143 on Sep 06, 2012

Great value for money

Doctor's Best High Absorption CoQ10 with Bioperine

Posted by Reviewer2044696 on Aug 22, 2011

I go to a naturopath, and CoQ10 is one of the products that I have been told that need to take.

good

Posted by GaniIvanova on Jun 29, 2012

not felt energized,and took 4 capsules once nothing

No good for me

Posted by 5103377807142531787 on Jan 31, 2014

This product is not oil-based and therefore harder for the body to absorb. Also I had stomace aces and pains while using it. felt a little bloated also. Didnt make me feel well and alert as other oil-based q10 products or ubiquinol does. Actually made me feel quite unwell. But maybe it will work for other people.

It hurts my stomack

Posted by 4980594402089331853 on Sep 24, 2014

It really hurts my stomack and I do not dare to eat again.

Not effective

Posted by 5705616378235131525 on Jun 19, 2015

cheap so I bought it. Not effective. went back to ubiqonol from life extension.

Stomach problems

Posted by 5693116790702259345 on Mar 23, 2015

I have bought this product for migraine prevention. I stopped taking it after about ten days due to stomach ache and bloating. I would like to mention that prior to using this product I didn t have any sensitivity with my stomach. The peper in the caps is so strong that I sometimes felt a light burning sensation in my nostrils!I guess I should have taken the negative reviews in consideration... I will try a different form of Q10.