Best CoQ10!

Posted by Boni77 on Apr 12, 2013

I tried so many brand of CoQ10 over 10yrs. This CoQ10 is the best ! Contain fermented Japanese CoQ10 works better than others . I get more energy , so I don't take at night only morning.

Have HEALTH ALEART FOR CUSTOMERS OVER 25: Don’t waste your money on this product. Buy the best value for money and best selling fully reduced ubiquinol (Product Number: HOG-36467 or HOG-36469) instead

Posted by My-Review-Page on Oct 09, 2013

Some reviewers’ very informative reviews prompted me to conduct my own Internet search on ubiquinone vs. ubiquinol. I did find the same comment made by Dr Mercola (“If you're over 25, you should use the reduced ubiquinol formula to help you absorb the CoQ10 you need.”). The following statements are from Wikipedia: Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) exists in three redox states, fully oxidized (ubiquinone), partially reduced (semiquinone or ubisemiquinone), and fully reduced (ubiquinol). The antioxidant action of ubiquinol is now considered to be one of the most important functions in cellular systems. Ubiquinol is the antioxidant form of CoQ10 and is essential for mitochondrial synthesis of energy. It is the only known lipid-soluble antioxidant that is endogenously synthesized, protecting biological membranes against lipid peroxidation as well as regenerating other antioxidants such as Vitamin C and Vitamin E. Published clinical and experimental research shows that ubiquinol affects cardiovascular health, neuronal metabolism, renal health, and genes related to lipid/lipoprotein metabolism and inflammation. Since the ubiquinol form has two additional hydrogens, it results in the conversion of two ketone groups into hydroxyl groups on the active portion of the molecule. This causes an increase in the polarity of the CoQ10 molecule and may be a significant factor behind the observed enhanced bioavailability of ubiquinol. Orally, ubiquinol exhibits greater bioavailability than ubiquinone: 150 mg per day of ubiquinol in a softgel resulted in peak blood values of 3.84 mcg/ml within 28 days.

Good COQ10.

Posted by SmartHealth on Jun 23, 2012

This products offer value for money. It has bioperine which helps with absorption.I take it for Cardio support. When you feel breathlessness, this comes handy together with Hawthorn (200 mg x 2). For maintainance, I take 200 mg per day but I take as much as 800 mg/day when I felt breathlessness. Whne you don't feel the impact, it means you don't take enough! Ubiquinol also can be used but much more expensive. I stay with COQ10- valu for money.

No results

Posted by Reviewer1033729 on Aug 30, 2012

I took this suplement for one week and I had headaches two hours after. When I stopped, I felt better. No results for me.

I think it helped me avoid type 2 diabetes and heart disease!

Posted by kayhayes on Jul 05, 2008

My family has a history of heart disease and type 2 diabetes. At 48, I was 80 pounds overweight and at high risk for developing both of these conditions. In spite of all this, my cholesterol and fasting blood sugar were not that bad only showing up as "high" on my blood tests this year. Now, I've lost over 40 pounds and my blood sugar and cholesterol are fantastic. I credit the 100mg twice a day of Coenzyme Q10 for keeping me healthy while I got my weight under control.