I was amazed

Posted by Reviewer1254514 on Apr 23, 2009

My primary physician recommended CoQ10 after my spine surgery to speed up the healing process. So, I started with Doctor's Best High ABsortion. I was taking 2 @ 3 X per day (6 capsules). I did blood work 30 days later and my CoQ10 levels were too high! I was amazed at the fast results. So, I've back off to just 2 capsules per day and that's all my body needs. The Bioperine is a great delivery enhancer. And I'm so glad they come in Veggie Caps which are much healthier for you. Steven, Roseville CA

Not for me

Posted by Reviewer2905775 on Aug 08, 2010

your supplements didn't agree with me. I had to return them

Good Value

Posted by iJenNZ on Aug 14, 2012

This is a very good price For CoQ10. It is combined with BioPerine to increase the absorption which can be increased further by taking the supplement with a meal that contains fats.

I've used these for over a year..

Posted by acumen on Aug 19, 2013

.. and can't really say for sure what they do, but I've read so much good reviews on CoQ10 that I'm gonna take these as long as I live :) PS. Be sure to check my profile page for +180 reviews on iHerb products.

Excellent product. The capsules are easy to swallow

Posted by shortandsweet on Apr 23, 2013

My skin has become more flexible, its color healthier and The overall feeling much better. I'm much more vital. I took them along with omega 3 for optimal absorption.

Buy this

Posted by Robertdknauf on Apr 22, 2013

I have felt the energy and improvements after taking these for a few weeks...

Good product

Posted by AIM-FOR-GOOD-HEALTH on Mar 16, 2016

High quality product and so many health benefits. I buy this for other family member and it definitely seems to reduce his blood pressure. (Feel free to visit my page for more reviews by clicking on my username.)

CoQ10

Posted by karishma on Sep 10, 2013

What can I say, I am very pleased with this CoQ10 brand. I have noticed that my bleeding gum has improved greatly and my facial skin looks brighter. Highly recommended!

CoQ10

Posted by 5056833015021915638 on Sep 19, 2013

I definately recommend Doctor's Best High Absorption CoQ10 100mg a day. I feel a definate change to the better when combining with Alpha Lipoic Acid for pain in my lower legs and feet

good

Posted by 5360088183757608141 on Sep 21, 2013

good