Great for the heart and many other body functions

Posted by Reviewer1539792 on May 04, 2011

The primary function of CoQ10 is as a catalyst for metabolism - the complex chain of chemical reactions during which food is broken down into packets of energy that the body can use. Acting in conjunction with enzymes, the compound speeds up the vital metabolic process, providing the energy that the cells need to digest food, heal wounds, maintain healthy muscles, and perform countless other bodily functions. Because of the nutrient's essential role in energy production, it's not surprising that it is found in every cell in the body. It is especially abundant in the energy-intensive cells of the heart, helping this organ beat more than 100,000 times each day. In addition, CoQ10 acts as an antioxidant, much like vitamins C and E, helping to neutralize the cell-damaging molecules known as free radicals. CoQ10 may play a role in preventing cancer, heart attacks, and other diseases linked to free-radical damage. It's also used as a general energy enhancer and anti-ageing supplement. Because levels of the compound diminish with age (and with certain diseases), some doctors recommend daily supplementation beginning about age 40.

Migraine preventative

Posted by Reviewer2600302 on Aug 09, 2010

Great product -- I use this as a migraine prophylaxis but certainly reap other benefits from this product as well. For migraines I combine CoQ10, Magnesium, B2 and butterbur. A potent combination.

COQ10

Posted by Reviewer3027883 on Aug 03, 2010

this product has been taken for at least 6 mo before i ordered it from you. something Dr. won't tell you that if your taking cholesterol drugs you must replenish with this med to counter act joint pain at least 200 mg daily

Doctor's Best CoQ10

Posted by Lexxie on Oct 27, 2008

very good stuff. I have been advised by medical doctors to take 200 mg CoQ10 per day because I am taking 20mg Zocor (anticholesterol drug) per day. The anticholesterol drugs work on the liver to decrease the cholesterol production in the liver, but this anticholesterol drug also decreases the C0Q10 production.

CoQ10

Posted by Reviewer2465118 on Dec 24, 2008

I actually felt better after a couple of days of taking this product. Never expected that. The improvement continues weeks later.

GREAT FOR ENERGY!

Posted by Reviewer1149187 on Oct 14, 2009

THE ONLY PRODUCT I CAN ACTUALLY FEEL THE DIFFERENCE WHEN IT COMES TO INCREASING ENERGY! I'M HOOKED, MY PARENTS AND MY BROTHER ARE HOOKED!

Love this product

Posted by Reviewer1326598 on Aug 19, 2010

I find that CoQ10 is one of the best supplements I could take for better energy and to keep a strong cardio vascular system. It is also great value for the price.

Good Vitamin

Posted by Reviewer3321669 on Dec 15, 2010

I have been ordering these CoQ10 for sometime now and it is a good product. The price is excellent and I feel good when I take them and can feel the difference when I don't. Would recommend.

Gives energy

Posted by Reviewer1598371 on Apr 19, 2011

getting more energy during workout!

Good value

Posted by 5201731428521606358 on Mar 12, 2015

I switched to this brand of CoQ10 when my normal brand wasn't available. I haven't noticed any difference and the price was about the same. I take CoQ10 to help with my circulation and migraine preventative maintenance. I also notice an increased level of energy and alertness when I include this supplement in my daily routine.