Consult doctor before to use it

Posted by 5418493925206750115 on Feb 01, 2013

My mother had got pain in heart after one time use ot this product. Be careful

No results

Posted by Reviewer1033729 on Aug 30, 2012

I took this suplement for one week and I had headaches two hours after. When I stopped, I felt better. No results for me.

CoQ10 with side effect

Posted by 5087148742371355707 on Sep 10, 2012

I took about one month and finally decide to quit. It gave me stomach pain and soft diarrhea. My stomach pain didn't go a way until I quit. Not for me.

Ineffective

Posted by 5435030093168394235 on Nov 20, 2012

Capsules with powder not bind the body in a large part of the people. Therefore it is better to use Soft Gel. I'm using a special type called Ubiquinol

BioPerine Might not be good

Posted by 5611675280942892361 on Jan 15, 2016

A doctor said to be careful to avoid “bioperine” which is a black pepper extract. Not only does black pepper have a lot of aflatoxins but it also “raises bio-availability” which means it shuts down liver function.

Stomach problems...

Posted by Reviewer2896039 on May 24, 2013

I took it only for 2 weeks. I tried it with drink of with food and the results were the same. I had problems with my stomach. Just not for me...

BIG PROBLEMS WITH THIS PRODUCT!!

Posted by Reviewer3320645 on May 18, 2015

Something about this product made me break out in large pustules (like boils) on my torso. I had to buy some anti-itch cream just to sleep. It was terrible. Also, I was taking the COQ10 for a sensitive tooth. This has helped me in the past with other COQ10 products, but not this brand. My tooth eventually got almost to the abscess stage, so I wonder if the Doctor's Best COQ10 actually has any COQ10 in it. (The tooth calmed down as soon as I started taking another brand.) Review from 2011. I used it again in 2015 and I haven't had any trouble with the boils, so it must be OK now. And it did help my sensitive tooth to feel better.

Contains Magnesium stearate :-/

Posted by 4909325816561873787 on Feb 23, 2013

This seems like a really good product, but contains magnesium stearate so I will not buy again. Have to get better at checking the products before buying. Bummer!

Doctor's Worst

Posted by Reviewer3152571 on Mar 06, 2011

Gooday,Doctor's Best High Absorption CoQ10 I have taken 3 times and it has made me sick to my stomach each time. I made sure that I took it just after eating. Something is wrong with this product.Rob

I can't use

Posted by Reviewer1805007 on Oct 05, 2008

I cannot use this product as the pepper in it seems to bother me

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »