Good

Posted by Reviewer2278523 on Aug 08, 2014

Very helps Thank You

Good product

Posted by proinnseas on Mar 14, 2015

Easy to take, no side effects. Product have effect on my blood pressure, good way. Product has helped me to lower my high blood pressure.

Anneli

Posted by 4696849749477905123 on Jan 11, 2014

It works. Skin looks better, i feel stronger and more capable of doing things

Feeling better and skin is not so dry

Posted by 5133091707437066088 on Jan 14, 2014

I've been taking this for about 3 weeks now. I'm taking it in conjunction with the Resveratrol from same brand. I have not lost any weight but I do feel much more energetic and my skin is not as dry. I feel much better and even happier.

Good for my father

Posted by 5169966707822170491 on Jun 23, 2015

I buy for my father since I know he got mild Heart Valve Disease. After a month using it ( with two caps per day) he feel more energy and better feeling when he played table tennis. He also introduce to his friend and his friend get better after using it. Now he drink 4 caps per week only but still feel good. I think we are Vietnamese with smaller size than American so we can use smaller dose. Thank for good and cheap product.

Fine

Posted by Reviewer2915199 on May 23, 2015

This procuct give me energy very much.

Q10 suosikkini

Posted by krisnaus on Dec 29, 2014

Ihan parasta tehoa edulliseen hintaan. Tätä tilataan toistekin.

Recommended for PCOS

Posted by Konnichiwa on Dec 24, 2015

This helps your cells to break down carbohydrates and turn them into energy instead of being stored as fat. It also helps to balance blood sugar, lowering both glucose and insulin. Check out my other reviews on herbs/supplements recommended for PCOS.

Normal BP & Energy

Posted by GraceHope on Mar 21, 2016

I have taken this product for two months along with Now Foods Grape Seed Extract to help manage blood pressure and energy. I no longer have to take blood pressure medications. This also gives me a boost in energy. I take one capsule in the morning with two capsules of grape seed extract, and another capsule right after dinner with two more grape seed capsules. If I take a capsule before bed, I have trouble sleeping.

One of the most important supplements for you to take

Posted by PetesSupplementReviews on Feb 25, 2016

CoQ10 is super important for your cardio vascular health. It's an enzyme that is aiding your hearts beat. Many studies show that people suffering from heart attack often have low level of CoQ10 in their heart tissue. I prefer that it's better to take CoQ10 (ubiquinone) rather than ubiquinol. More expensive ubiquinol is the end product made from ubiquinone. This means that there is and there should be an active biosynthesis for ubiquinol going on in our body. We should keep it that way by taking CoQ10! If you need a quick energy boost, then a short term intake of ubiquinol is called for. -Pete