The best option for vegetarians

Posted by FlyingDutchman on Jan 06, 2012

I'm not aware of any other fully vegetarian CoQ10 supplement at this strength. Great product!

good quality product

Posted by Reviewer1698549 on Jun 23, 2012

Purchased for a lady friend of 80 yrs old. She feels a lot better as far as I know.

CoQ10 with side effect

Posted by 5087148742371355707 on Sep 10, 2012

I took about one month and finally decide to quit. It gave me stomach pain and soft diarrhea. My stomach pain didn't go a way until I quit. Not for me.

increased energy

Posted by Reviewer1806442 on Sep 30, 2012

I am 70 yrs and was taking another coQ10. After seeing the positive reviews of this product I decided to try it. I find it is great! Sometimes in the morning I was light headed - that went away with this product and my general energy is improved. Thanks! And, I love iherb. cowpony

Very important if you are taking statins!

Posted by NaturalHealthSK on Dec 15, 2014

CoQ10 is a compound that occurs naturally within the cells of the human body. Its main role is to support energy production in our cells and act as an anti-oxidant. As I said, this conditionally essential nutrient is really important if you are taking statins, since these inhibit CoQ10 production in the body, and/or if you have inherited mitochondrial disease, but you might also give it a shot if you are suffering from one of the following: Periodontal disease; Heart problems; Fibromyalgia; Chronic Fatigue Syndrome; Migraines; Depression; Hypertension; Huntington’s disease; Parkinson’s disease..and possibly much more, since as an anti-oxidant, it has potential to be helpful in every disease where oxidative stress is increased. There is much more research that has to be done on some of the mentioned health ailments though. As we get older, we are becoming less effective in converting CoQ10 from this form, ubiquinone, to reduced and active form, ubiquinol, so if you are 50+, consider taking active form of CoQ10. Me and my family have only good experiences with this brand, so I definitely recommend this product to you. Price is great too!