Good

Posted by Reviewer1849347 on Apr 15, 2013

Good quality, will reorder

Contains Magnesium stearate :-/

Posted by 4909325816561873787 on Feb 23, 2013

This seems like a really good product, but contains magnesium stearate so I will not buy again. Have to get better at checking the products before buying. Bummer!

excellent energy

Posted by Reviewer2968963 on Oct 12, 2012

longlasting and stable energy

Best CoQ10 for the money!

Posted by 5414962117630605760 on Oct 01, 2016

My husband and I have been using this product for over a year. This is not only good for your heart - it also increases energy.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1499449 on Jun 24, 2010

I think I like the Blue Bonnet Ubiquinol better but my daughter notices a big difference when using this product.

CoQ10

Posted by Reviewer1187213 on Sep 01, 2011

I have only started taking the Doctor's Best, CoQ10 3 days ago and no noticeable change yet but will update this review in 4 weeks time. I like the fact that the ingredients are enclosed in a non-toxic capsule. The product did arrive in Australia about the time specified on the iHerb.com website; much to my relief since it was my first order with the company. It is now been 8 weeks. My health has improved; sleeping better and without having to get up during the night. I also have a healthy color to my facial skin. I must add that I am also taking LifeExtension Grapeseed Extract.

Good!

Posted by 5545772585554600667 on Oct 03, 2012

honestly I don't know how to judge this kind of products but it seems good. No too big, easy to swallow.

Good value,but....

Posted by PracticalReviews on Oct 19, 2013

i believe there are better brands of Q10 out there,i am now trying Kaneka ubiquinone Q10 and will report on this after i will have some conclusions,when i can't feel some supplement really "working" on my body i take an "overdose" of 3 caps to see what it is doing,in the case of Doctor's Best Q10 it made me tired and nervous so although this is a very popular supplement i can't see a reason for me to take it plus it is not really essential for our body like some minerals.vitamins & omega's are.though research shows it does lower cholesterol and works synergetically with Red Yeast Rice,but i personally believe that cholesterol should be much higher that we are told by the medical community,i believe around 250 is just fine,below 100 is a killer for your brain which is 75% myelin which is,well,a type of - CHOLESTEROL! so don't believe every word of the MD's....

Works well with alpha lipoic acid - VISIT MY PAGE FOR MORE PCOS SUPPLEMENTS REVIEWS!

Posted by Irene-PCOS on Jul 13, 2013

I have been taking it together with alpha lipoic acid, this combination seems to give me more energy, better sleep and less food cravings It seems to have beneficial effect on glucose metabolism and sugar levels, I have PCOS and keeping those two in check is a major concern

Doctor's Worst

Posted by Reviewer3152571 on Mar 06, 2011

Gooday,Doctor's Best High Absorption CoQ10 I have taken 3 times and it has made me sick to my stomach each time. I made sure that I took it just after eating. Something is wrong with this product.Rob