New To iHerb?

Doctor's Best, CoQ10, with BioPerine, 100 mg, 120 Veggie Caps

Consult doctor before to use it

Posted by 5418493925206750115 on Feb 01, 2013

My mother had got pain in heart after one time use ot this product. Be careful

Doctor's Best, High Absorption CoQ10

Posted by Reviewer3166151 on May 26, 2010

This works to help keep my gums in better condition following radiation therapy to my mouth. Radiation is devastating to oral tissue and gums and and Doctor's Best CoQ10 is the brand that has given me the best results. I did switch brands a while back and my mouth started to hurt again. As soon as I switched back, I got relief quite quickly. Who would have thought! This is supposed to be good for the heart. I use several other Doctor's Best supplements with great success. Thanks I-Herb for the great and fast service.

Have HEALTH ALEART FOR CUSTOMERS OVER 25: Don’t waste your money on this product. Buy the best value for money and best selling fully reduced ubiquinol (Product Number: HOG-36467 or HOG-36469) instead

Posted by My-Review-Page on Oct 09, 2013

Some reviewers’ very informative reviews prompted me to conduct my own Internet search on ubiquinone vs. ubiquinol. I did find the same comment made by Dr Mercola (“If you're over 25, you should use the reduced ubiquinol formula to help you absorb the CoQ10 you need.”). The following statements are from Wikipedia: Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) exists in three redox states, fully oxidized (ubiquinone), partially reduced (semiquinone or ubisemiquinone), and fully reduced (ubiquinol). The antioxidant action of ubiquinol is now considered to be one of the most important functions in cellular systems. Ubiquinol is the antioxidant form of CoQ10 and is essential for mitochondrial synthesis of energy. It is the only known lipid-soluble antioxidant that is endogenously synthesized, protecting biological membranes against lipid peroxidation as well as regenerating other antioxidants such as Vitamin C and Vitamin E. Published clinical and experimental research shows that ubiquinol affects cardiovascular health, neuronal metabolism, renal health, and genes related to lipid/lipoprotein metabolism and inflammation. Since the ubiquinol form has two additional hydrogens, it results in the conversion of two ketone groups into hydroxyl groups on the active portion of the molecule. This causes an increase in the polarity of the CoQ10 molecule and may be a significant factor behind the observed enhanced bioavailability of ubiquinol. Orally, ubiquinol exhibits greater bioavailability than ubiquinone: 150 mg per day of ubiquinol in a softgel resulted in peak blood values of 3.84 mcg/ml within 28 days.

Works in your heart's favour

Posted by Reviewer2266263 on Oct 02, 2012

After taking the CoQ10 i feel more alert and not so nostalgic as before.

CoQ10 with side effect

Posted by 5087148742371355707 on Sep 10, 2012

I took about one month and finally decide to quit. It gave me stomach pain and soft diarrhea. My stomach pain didn't go a way until I quit. Not for me.