Made me lightheaded and very tired

Posted by MichaelLabib on Oct 17, 2010

I don't know why, maybe my body reacts that way to CoQ10. This is the first time I ever try it and probably the last one.

Upset bowels.

Posted by Reviewer1191221 on Aug 15, 2010

These irritate my bowels. I couldn't figure out why because coq10 isn't meant to cause such a side effect. Then I found out that bioperine can cause this.. Will have to switch brands and see how it goes.

Quality product/Качественный продукт

Posted by AmberCat on Aug 03, 2012

This supplement is recommended for everybody over 30 to prevent cardiovascular diseases. High quality product. The capsules are easy to take. No allergic or other side effects. Добавка рекомендована всем, кому за 30, для профилактики сердечно-сосудистых заболеваний. Качественный продукт. Капсулы проглатываются без труда. Побочных действий и аллергии не обнаружено.

Great for after working out (No allergic reaction)

Posted by coconut on Jun 23, 2012

Good quality. Doctor recommended me use it. I have problems excreting heavy metals from my body. I know it helps get rid of free radicals. I espically use it after working out or other activities like mowing the yard. I also like it is veggie caps. I had no allergic reaction.

Excellent, Biggest Bang for Buck

Posted by Reviewer3079478 on May 24, 2010

Best price I've found anywhere for CoQ10. 2007 I had begun to have spells with my heart & did not have any health insurance. Read up on things that fit symptoms. CoQ10 is now Rx'd by cardiologists to recovering heart surgury/attack paitents. Daily use @ 200 mg 2xs/day,combined with Vit E, have kept the severity of the "spells" down, and it can help ease a spell once its started. I've just now gotten health ins. and the stress test and echocardiogram show my heart is healthy, even though I still have some of the symptoms of cardiac distress. I believe that my heart would have definitely been damaged by now if I had not acted to do what I could to help it maintain function while this problem, which seems to be stress related, continued. I believe that I have not had a major heart attack and suffered damage to the heart muscle partially because I was pro-active in my care, part of which was taking this supplement. It is NOT a cure for heart disease, and you MUST be checked out ASAP if you have ANY symptoms of cardiac distress. But it did help eleviate the severity and duration of symptoms for me.

Fantastic

Posted by Reviewer2635587 on Aug 06, 2010

A fantastic product, it has changed my life. I have gone from very tired to full of energy.

I was amazed

Posted by Reviewer1254514 on Apr 23, 2009

My primary physician recommended CoQ10 after my spine surgery to speed up the healing process. So, I started with Doctor's Best High ABsortion. I was taking 2 @ 3 X per day (6 capsules). I did blood work 30 days later and my CoQ10 levels were too high! I was amazed at the fast results. So, I've back off to just 2 capsules per day and that's all my body needs. The Bioperine is a great delivery enhancer. And I'm so glad they come in Veggie Caps which are much healthier for you. Steven, Roseville CA

Not for me

Posted by Reviewer2905775 on Aug 08, 2010

your supplements didn't agree with me. I had to return them

Good Value

Posted by iJenNZ on Aug 14, 2012

This is a very good price For CoQ10. It is combined with BioPerine to increase the absorption which can be increased further by taking the supplement with a meal that contains fats.

I've used these for over a year..

Posted by acumen on Aug 19, 2013

.. and can't really say for sure what they do, but I've read so much good reviews on CoQ10 that I'm gonna take these as long as I live :) PS. Be sure to check my profile page for +180 reviews on iHerb products.