Great product

Posted by 5509300655181857218 on Aug 11, 2016

This CoQ10 is really reliable and effective. I find a good relation quality/price. I would suggest bigger bottles so as to reduce its cost even more.

hard to say

Posted by 5429045656365475685 on Aug 21, 2015

Great deal concerning quantity and price, though for some reason I didn't feel a real effect of this product (in comparison with other caps of CoQ10 that I had used before).

Doctors Best

Posted by Reviewer2924800 on Nov 06, 2014

I have used Doctors best for irregular heart beat and it has worked for years. The one concern I have id that the product is formulated in Japan and I worry about any contamination from the past nuclear disaster. Doctors Best is not the only company that imports Jarrow coq 10 imports as well. Jarrow and Doctors Best any comment?

DO NOT ORDER VIA DHL

Posted by 4752720376460048967 on May 17, 2016

They now charge 50€ additional for self handling of customs! I will never order from Iherb again!!

did not work for me

Posted by Reviewer3241918 on Oct 24, 2011

did not work for me

no noticeable effect

Posted by Reviewer1544639 on Mar 29, 2011

i give it a 1 because i have no clue what it does and i notice no effect from it whatsover or if i should even notice anything

Doctor's Best CoQ10

Posted by Reviewer2051198 on Oct 03, 2012

I love this product! Doctor's Best consistently provides results, quality, and a decent price. They don't put in a bunch of fillers. They are dependable.

questionable

Posted by Reviewer1788648 on Jan 06, 2012

I read the rave reviews of this product, so i bought it. but i do not notice any effect....or any difference in my health. i haver taken it for 3 weeks.

I don't like it.

Posted by Reviewer2194319 on Mar 06, 2012

Taking this one has done nothing for me, so I switch to another brand and I can feel the difference right away.

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1161315 on Apr 12, 2010

Haven't been on very long but I think this is working for increasing my energy level. I take it in combination with other products as recommended in BottomLine Books "Health Breakthroughs 2010".