Doctor's Best, High Absorption Magnesium

Posted by Evolema on Aug 15, 2013

Had to stop this after a few weeks. It made me urinate soooo much even at low doses (100-200 mg) day. I had to get up 5 times during the night and i urinated a looooot each time. My sleep also got worse and i felt more anxious. I cant explain it, its just made me feel opposite what it was suppose to. Maybe its just me who cant tolerate this form of magnesium. There is like 125mg of magnesium citrate in my multivitamins and i don't get these symptoms from those.

BIG pills!

Posted by Reviewer2459125 on May 05, 2010

Another product that you have to take 2 large pills to feel the results. I was trying to get away with taking just one, and I could feel my "restless legs". After taking two, it helped the legs, but it's just a lot with all the other supplements I take. I've gotten similar results with one pill in different brands.

Gives me headache, brain fog & sleeplessness

Posted by 5648229699782640814 on Nov 22, 2015

I get headache and brain fog that persists for 2-3 days after taking this product; its may be due to the chemical fillers present (magnesium stearate & stearic acid). Though it brought down my slightly elevated blood pressure to normal level, but on the downside it left me insomniac (probably due to the chemical ingredients present). I had bought this product based on the reviews given, but didn't work out for me due to side-effects.

Didnt work for me

Posted by 4772288626025180626 on Mar 13, 2014

This product didn't work for me. The solgar chelated magnesium suits me much better.