not for me

Posted by 5699993330116946412 on Oct 16, 2012

the large tablets didn't agree with me. switched over to kirkman magesium glycinate in capsules and have been very pleased. hard to say how effective this product would have been since i didn't wait too long to make a change.

Not sure.

Posted by Reviewer1486725 on Aug 30, 2012

I don't really notice a difference in leg cramps when I take this. May be an excellent product for others.

NOT ENOUGH LENGTH OF TIME FOR A REVIEW.

Posted by Reviewer1146948 on Feb 29, 2012

Sorry, haven't been using the product for a lengthy time enough for giving it a correct evaluation..perhaps at the next batch.

Product changed last year - now hard like concrete

Posted by Reviewer1139610 on Sep 24, 2016

Listed ingredients are good. They are hard to swallow whole - get stuck in my throat - so I used to chew them up. Now they are so hard I risk breaking a tooth. Also have to wonder if they actually dissolve in my stomach. So I tried powder. I don't mind the taste but powder is MESSY. Seems to be hygroscopic - sticks to everything. There don't seem to be any great alternative products so I might just have to keep these in my mouth for ten minutes until they disintegrate. I did sent email to the company. It was polite but direct. No reply.

Good, but now with propylene glycol? :(

Posted by 5031573777419954313 on Aug 26, 2014

I really liked this product but when they added propylene glycol i was really sad. So, until they won't remove this toxin it i won't be buying it again!

Magnesium

Posted by Reviewer2820215 on Mar 19, 2015

Ok, was good.

Not as good as I hoped

Posted by 5699765198313320730 on Apr 08, 2016

Although the absorption should be high, these pills won't help me much. Next time, I will buy my previous brand.

Not Sure?

Posted by 4858333917960020208 on Apr 22, 2016

I thought this product would be good to balance Calcium (take Ca in am & Mg at night). The other night I took 2 and noticed a taste of ammonia! Usually they taste to me like "oyster stew". But I had a hard time swallowing and maybe some of the coating came off? Anyway, that ammonia taste came and I had to spit it out! Is this normal? Doesn't seem to be! Don't know if I can continue with these after that! Please understand, I respect and use Dr. Best, but this is questionable.

Super product

Posted by 5617319393669452491 on Sep 14, 2016

The only fault is they are big and hard to swallow!

Better than powder

Posted by 5463905947162988896 on May 15, 2014

I cant stand taking the powdered magnesium supplements so for me the tablets are the way to go. I think they may be helping to take the edge off my nerve pain.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »