not for me

Posted by 5699993330116946412 on Oct 16, 2012

the large tablets didn't agree with me. switched over to kirkman magesium glycinate in capsules and have been very pleased. hard to say how effective this product would have been since i didn't wait too long to make a change.

Not sure.

Posted by Reviewer1486725 on Aug 30, 2012

I don't really notice a difference in leg cramps when I take this. May be an excellent product for others.

NOT ENOUGH LENGTH OF TIME FOR A REVIEW.

Posted by Reviewer1146948 on Feb 29, 2012

Sorry, haven't been using the product for a lengthy time enough for giving it a correct evaluation..perhaps at the next batch.

Good, but now with propylene glycol? :(

Posted by 5031573777419954313 on Aug 26, 2014

I really liked this product but when they added propylene glycol i was really sad. So, until they won't remove this toxin it i won't be buying it again!

Magnesium

Posted by Reviewer2820215 on Mar 19, 2015

Ok, was good.

Not as good as I hoped

Posted by 5699765198313320730 on Apr 08, 2016

Although the absorption should be high, these pills won't help me much. Next time, I will buy my previous brand.

Not Sure?

Posted by 4858333917960020208 on Apr 22, 2016

I thought this product would be good to balance Calcium (take Ca in am & Mg at night). The other night I took 2 and noticed a taste of ammonia! Usually they taste to me like "oyster stew". But I had a hard time swallowing and maybe some of the coating came off? Anyway, that ammonia taste came and I had to spit it out! Is this normal? Doesn't seem to be! Don't know if I can continue with these after that! Please understand, I respect and use Dr. Best, but this is questionable.

Better than powder

Posted by 5463905947162988896 on May 15, 2014

I cant stand taking the powdered magnesium supplements so for me the tablets are the way to go. I think they may be helping to take the edge off my nerve pain.

Great product

Posted by 5038255284686832463 on Jul 03, 2014

Great product at a great price.

Pills too big to swallow

Posted by 4748918754637040465 on Aug 05, 2014

I loved this product but unfortunately had to switch to another brand that makes a powdered version because these pills are too hard to swallow. They are hard tablets and large. The company does not recommend breaking or crushing them. If you can swallow them, I would recommend this product. It doesn't have a laxative effect. I have anxiety, noise sensitivity, muscle tension and nocturnal panic attacks. This product helped improve my sleep drastically!