Doctor's Best, High Absorption Magnesium, 100% Chelated, 240 Tablets

Reviews 3-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Not sure.

Posted by Reviewer1486725 on Aug 30, 2012

I don't really notice a difference in leg cramps when I take this. May be an excellent product for others.

not for me

Posted by 5699993330116946412 on Oct 16, 2012

the large tablets didn't agree with me. switched over to kirkman magesium glycinate in capsules and have been very pleased. hard to say how effective this product would have been since i didn't wait too long to make a change.

Better than powder

Posted by 5463905947162988896 on May 15, 2014

I cant stand taking the powdered magnesium supplements so for me the tablets are the way to go. I think they may be helping to take the edge off my nerve pain.

Great product

Posted by 5038255284686832463 on Jul 03, 2014

Great product at a great price.

Pills too big to swallow

Posted by 4748918754637040465 on Aug 05, 2014

I loved this product but unfortunately had to switch to another brand that makes a powdered version because these pills are too hard to swallow. They are hard tablets and large. The company does not recommend breaking or crushing them. If you can swallow them, I would recommend this product. It doesn't have a laxative effect. I have anxiety, noise sensitivity, muscle tension and nocturnal panic attacks. This product helped improve my sleep drastically!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »