Doctor's Best, High Absorption Magnesium, 100% Chelated, 240 Tablets

Reviews 5-star

Love it

Posted by Reviewer1759205 on Jul 12, 2010

This has removed what I believed to be social anxiety. that AMAZING as I have lived with social anxiety since being a young kid. No tension when I am in crowded places, meeting new people, having groups of kids run and play and potentially crash into me. I feel blessed.

Recommended for strong bones and mountaineering

Posted by Reviewer2512653 on Feb 16, 2012

Having been convinced by Dr Barnett's research that magnesium deficiency causes osteoporosis, and that magnesium deficiency is very common, I decided three years ago that I would take two 200mg tablets a day. The Doctor's Best tablets are relatively cheap but appear to be a good product. Although they are rather large to swallow they do go down all right, and I have had absolutely no digestive problems as a result of taking them. I take only two food supplements - these and vitamin D - so I am not a pill addict, but I would recommend these to anyone, particularly in later life, who wants to maintain good health for a long time. At the age of seventy I am training for a 24 hour, 30 mile mountain walking challenge with 12,000 ft of climbing including some rock faces, so I reckon I am a pretty good advertisement for strong bones and continuing good health, with some assistance from Doctor's Best!

Goes down easy

Posted by Reviewer1870636 on Jan 07, 2010

This magnesium supplement is 100% chelated, not buffered, with amino acids glysine and lysine. The result is a molecular footprint that does not require digestion, it passes directly into your body. I have had zero side effects from taking this magesium supplement. I take magnesium to improve health at the cell level with particular attention to maintaining a healthy heart. I've been going to the gym for several years and grew accustomed to sore muscles between workouts. Since I started taking this magnesium supplement the soreness has completely disappeared. It is a remarkable change for me. I am sold on the claim that magnesium also improves the ability of muscles to relax.

Easy on the stomach

Posted by Reviewer2884447 on Sep 29, 2009

I take 2 tablets at night before going to bed. Helps reduce muscle pains and consequently helps me sleep. My Dr. recommended Magnesium Glycinate over other forms because it is easily absorbed and doesn't cause loose stools. Works for me.

best magnesium chelate supplement

Posted by Reviewer2561790 on Dec 29, 2012

I found this a great supplement to increase my low levels of magnesium in my body. Don't get discouraged if you don't get immediate results- it took 3 weeks for me to notice any difference in my health. My blood pressure has lowered to normal, I feel calmer and more in control ( I'm a worry wort type of person ) I'm sleeping more than before at night, my energy level has increased and I'm sure that the longer I take it the better my results will be and I'll also be able to lower my dose that I take. Right now I take 2 x 5 tablets a day (m total of 10 a day ) to help increase my low levels of magnesium. I've also found this product is excellent to get rid of headaches and migraines but you have to keep on taking 2 capsules at a time frequently to get rid of the headaches and migraine. I highly recommend this supplement as one of the basics to take for your health along with a good vitamin/ mineral suppliment