it's really is high absorption

Posted by 5658162765494746336 on Jan 06, 2017

i wish they come in 100mg tablets. Anyway this product is great.

good product

Posted by 5497288128056281421 on Jan 09, 2017

good product

Skin benefits

Posted by 5135390253724463180 on Jan 12, 2017

I seem to have had vibrant and clear skin, with no break out, since I started taking these.

Crush it up and swish with water in your mouth, bc this is AMAZING for teeth!

Posted by 4951731935942673332 on Jan 15, 2017

Taking it orally, I'm not noticing much of a difference. But I have noticed huuuuge differences if I use them this way: - Crush it up, mix with water and apply to skin. It burns, it itches, it settles in the bottle (and maybe it's my imagination, but it seems to turn yellow-er in a week or so) and it gets sticky, but WOW. It absorbs into the skin way better than magnesium chloride, which is made for skin. Messy, but very effective. - Crush up a tablet, mix with a little water, and swish around your mouth. Forget oil pulling with coconut oil, this will nuke your plaque so much your teeth will actually feel smooth after about 10-20 minutes of swishing with this even without teeth brushing. If I do this at lunch time and brush my teeth anyway, then don't do anything at all with my teeth for the rest of the day, I will wake up the following morning with my teeth still smooth. Plus, the magnesium easily absorbs into your bloodstream through your mouth (especially under the tongue), so you'll feel the magnesium kick in within minutes. I won't lie, it tastes nasty. Not as awful as it could, and you definitely want to swish with it made up fresh (I used to keep a jar of it mixed up with water, but it tasted even nastier after a week, so now I just keep the powder in a jar and mix up as needed), but MAN, it is so effective for your teeth it's incredible. Minus one star because not as effective as intended as I'd hoped (maybe I just need way, way more magnesium than most do), but aside from the messiness and trouble of crushing it up, it's perfect in other ways.

MAGNIFICENT!!

Posted by 5389255289318007435 on Jan 21, 2017

Great form of magnesium that won't give you the runs. I take it with glutamine and taurine on an empty stomach, for a nice relaxing effect. Great price. Highly recommend!!

great

Posted by Reviewer1116896 on Feb 07, 2016

think it works but topical spray is much more powerful.

Big tablets

Posted by 5016654961967404112 on Apr 11, 2016

That tablets are quite large and the concentration is very low per tab (200mg per tablets) and they are as I already say, quite large,

Doctors best

Posted by Reviewer1477465 on May 02, 2016

Have used a variety of these products from Doctors best and found them to be helpful

hope it will works

Posted by 5460268475514574338 on May 03, 2016

my eyes and around parts of eyes have meak shaking thus I bought magnesium, don't know it works or not for now it just plain so far.

Good quality

Posted by 5420244518106950109 on May 03, 2016

As a very inexpensive magnesium supplement I find this works very well.