20mg isn't much

Posted by NaomiWilson on Oct 26, 2015

Combination with other ingredients wasn't so great. I needed to read the information more on the page. I won't order this again.

Hyal-Joint

Posted by 4964427503446420175 on Dec 22, 2013

Not sure,but think it has improved my condition.

excelent!

Posted by 5099086343412345940 on Sep 04, 2013

excelent!

It works!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1349834 on Jul 31, 2012

Have had several knee surgeries in my life and still train hard for my age. This product taken with Neocell collagen are a great combo for joints.

great product

Posted by Reviewer1860920 on Aug 18, 2011

it works very will with serrapeptase, after one week, my wrist is so much better

it helps...

Posted by Reviewer2296034 on Sep 23, 2010

it helps joints. I'm 30's and have trouble with ankles, but it makes them smother move.

Deb from Indiana

Posted by Reviewer2378016 on Jul 16, 2010

At the end of last December 2009 my knee decided to go bad and I wanted an alternative to expensive Dr. visits and surgery. I heard about this product and after 3 months of using I was so much better. I was no longer dragging my leg and I could get into my vehicle easily. I could sit down and get up from a chair without pain. At least I could walk again without severe pain. I can now go down again on my knees to work in my gardens. I was taking glucosomine-condroiton products when this pain occured and have continued to also take them with the Dr's best hyal-joint hyaluronic acid, 20 mg, 2 tablets twice daily. I should try cutting back, but I certainly do not want to feel the way I did when this first pain occurred. I am totally convinced this product has helped me immensely.

Doctor's Best, Hyal-Joint Hyaluronic Acid, 20 mg,

Posted by Reviewer3166151 on May 26, 2010

This is the best and most effective brand of Hyaluronic Acid out of the four brands I've tried. I got visible results from this and my vanity (skin and lips) thanks Doctor's Best. Hyaluronic Acid does nothing for my joints; I use condroiten and glucosamine for that issue but if you want smoother,plumper skin, this is the brand that works the best for me. Thanks I-Herb for fast service and great prices.

good stuff

Posted by Reviewer1930317 on Feb 23, 2010

best for joints and skin

good

Posted by Reviewer3347995 on May 06, 2009

I have found this product very helpful in relieving my knee joint pain. Thanks

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »