v.good

Posted by Omer-ALBadri on Apr 09, 2016

very nice

It gives me a headache

Posted by Editka on Sep 14, 2015

I am not sure why, but every time I take it, it gives me a headache. Magnesium citramate from Thorne seems to be a better choice for me.

HUGE Capsules

Posted by 4735700490403227597 on Jul 24, 2015

I can not swallow it in one piece it is so fatty and huge. I have to break it into half at least. At least it is very tolerable!

Big tablets

Posted by HyperTEXTuality on Mar 10, 2015

As other people have noted, the tablets are huge. I knew that before ordering. What I hadn't taken into account, though, was that I'd need to take 4 of those huge tablets daily in order to get 400 mg of Magnesium. I was very hopeful of this supplement because it's chelated Magnesium but gave me tummy issues, nonetheless.

Tablets too big for this throat

Posted by Reviewer1268840 on Jan 19, 2015

I did not notice that I was purchasing tablets rather that capsules, but I find these too hard to swallow. I am ordering a different brand and giving these away.

This form of Magnesium

Posted by 5487426062177522429 on Jan 19, 2015

For the purpose needed; did't noticed any difference. Will try different form (?)

not very good for my fatigue

Posted by 5034739436424079232 on Mar 01, 2014

It didn´t help me with fatigue- probably form of magnesium that is in this product, but I gave it to my parents and I hope it helps them with their health problems.

Difficult to swallow

Posted by Reviewer1599183 on Jul 24, 2013

These are fine for content, but large and difficult to swallow. These need to be put into a capsule or slippery coated tablet. If you buy these you can try sone V8 juice or equivalent. They are really nasty when stuck in your throat, when trying to swallow with only water. For this reason, I no longer use these.

Quality control questionable

Posted by Reviewer1637818 on Jan 10, 2012

I am not sure of this product as many of the tablets were broken in the container and it arrived undamaged. It worries me that a product that does not exercise control over the delivery of a product may not also not concern itself with what the ingredients are composed of.

can't feel effect

Posted by Reviewer3132785 on Dec 09, 2011

Don't know why, but the capsules I tried previously seemed to be much more effective than these

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »