Size too big

Posted by 5511079391514163228 on Nov 25, 2015

Seriously, I have a normal sized throat and mouth but I always feel like gagging whenever I pop these pills. Why can't you make them smaller?

horse pills

Posted by Reviewer1099448 on Jun 04, 2015

They sound good and probably are, but my mother would have called these horse pills because they are to big.

Huge tablets and you have to take 4, makes me feel drowsy the next day after taking it

Posted by 5024954584218209367 on Apr 14, 2015

I take 2 of this in the afternoon and 2 before sleep to complete the 400mg dose, to be very honest the tablets are kinda huge which turns me off. If I take even two of these at night, I'd get fatigued and drowsy the NEXT DAY. Which is a shame, because it seems to work but I don't exactly enjoy being drowsy in the middle of the day.

Magnesium Glycinate is the best option for magnasium supplements

Posted by Springtime on Apr 12, 2015

Magnesium is an important mineral for maintaining overall health. It's important for muscle function, heart health and bone health.It's a stress reliever and a potent sleep aid. This is a nice form of magnesium, but this product contains propylene glycol....

It did nothing for me

Posted by 5163656595392966408 on Mar 15, 2015

It did nothing for my anxiety but indeed was very easy to my stomach and it didn't cause diarrhea

Ok magnesium

Posted by motherEarth on Nov 28, 2014

Help for relaxing my muscles before sleep. Not good for quality sleep. Next time i will stick with ZMA, i see better rezults with it.

Love and Hate

Posted by LoseTheMS on Oct 10, 2014

I love that this product works but I hate that the tablets are so difficult to swallow. No gastric distress from these tablets though, and as a side note I'm using this to help with my multiple sclerosis issues.

Ningun efecto corporal notable

Posted by yomismo on Sep 26, 2014

Ningun efecto corporal notable, supongo que trabajara en 2º plano como un multivitaminico.

Pill is too large and is difficult to swallow

Posted by 5049940167124105049 on Jul 11, 2014

Pill is too large and is difficult to swallow

Doctor's Best Magnesium, High Absorption, 100% Chelsated, 120tabs

Posted by 5358408353706251197 on May 31, 2014

The product in itself is a good product. However they still use cotton wool inside the bottle? Why? I would suggest they use silica gel sachets to keep the product fresh. It is more hygienic as well.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »