Large tablets

Posted by Reviewer2903784 on Nov 02, 2009

These are too large for my son to take. We liked the capsules in this brand, but they don't seem to be available any more. Tablets are OK for me.

So far so good

Posted by Reviewer2666811 on Nov 27, 2010

I changed from another brand to this brand because I read and was told by my physician that magnesium glycinate is absorbed much easier into the body. This is chelated which makes it even better. My only concern is that the pill is rather large so if you have a problem with swallowing pills this may not be the product for you.

Didn't feel any effect

Posted by Reviewer2985632 on Jan 26, 2012

Peter Gillham's Natural Vitality, Natural Calm Plus Calcium worked much better for me and it's yummy too! I guess a liquid formulas are absorbed more easily.

Size too big

Posted by 5511079391514163228 on Nov 25, 2015

Seriously, I have a normal sized throat and mouth but I always feel like gagging whenever I pop these pills. Why can't you make them smaller?

Pill is too large and is difficult to swallow

Posted by 5049940167124105049 on Jul 11, 2014

Pill is too large and is difficult to swallow

D Best mag

Posted by Gibbly on Aug 03, 2016

Works, 2-4 per dose to feel relaxed.

The difference in magnesiums

Posted by Reviewer1256677 on Sep 30, 2008

This product did not help my leg cramps the way other magnesiums have and, as a result, I'm back using my old standby from the local health shop. It made me sleepy and that's good. I'm using these with other magnesium products to use them up but I won't buy them again.

high absortion magnesium with bioprine

Posted by Reviewer2228108 on Sep 17, 2008

I purchased this product to help with my CFS, unfortunatly after only one day of use this product made my heart pound/race. I asume it was the bioprine (black pepper extract) .I do have a sensitive nervouse system and often react this way to certain supplements. This is one of the reasons I take magnesium it usually helps with this as it has a calming effect.

possible side effect

Posted by Reviewer3162529 on Jan 15, 2008

May be causing some gastric upset.

Doctor's Best, High Absorption Magnesium, 120 Tablets

Posted by Reviewer1573859 on Jun 03, 2008

I am trying to sleep better and magnesium gycinate was suggested for that purpose. I take 2 after dinner or a while before bed. It seems to be helping - can't tell for sure.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »