It did solve my issues with calcium. did a sweat test before and after: My problem was solved within 3 months of taking Magnesium

Posted by Reviewer1392108 on Apr 22, 2016

Great product. tested medically and did work for me. The whole family is taking it now!!

for now

Posted by 5702083983222486435 on Apr 03, 2016

really the best,hope the price will stay low;)

Useful product

Posted by 5402952903232854546 on Apr 03, 2016

Mg which can help against leg cramps.

Magnesium High Absorption

Posted by 5128997959486945825 on Mar 23, 2016

Great stuff makes me more relaxed and help with my work out. This is great will buy some more.

great

Posted by 5217230806652755504 on Feb 12, 2016

great product

A VERY important mineral to take!

Posted by 4839884252066999868 on Feb 08, 2016

My bone density test has improved with the use of this product. My doctor and I are pleasantly surprised and pleased. I definitely recommend it.

Best magnesium I've ever had!

Posted by PeterPanos on Jan 27, 2016

Helps me lower muscle cramps and does not cause skin rash to me as compared to cheap low quality magnesium tablets.

J

Posted by 5015032950639236096 on Jan 22, 2016

I had searched and searched the internet for months looking for something to help me with the awful migraines that I suffer from. I ran across a few reviews of Doctor's Best Magnesium so I ordered them and I totally agree these are the BEST supplements that I have ever taken. I normally get migraines at least 3 weeks out of a month and take Rizatriptan (which I hate) and over the last 2 months I have only gotten one slight headache that went away after taking 2 aspirins. If you are a migraine sufferer like me I would definitely recommend this supplement because it has changed my life…!!!

Good product

Posted by 5260304492443286624 on Dec 18, 2015

Tablets are quite big but still easy to swallow. Hard to say are they working but sure hope so. I would buy again.

Better than Citrate

Posted by ReaCovery on Nov 19, 2015

Magnesium is one of the recommended supplements for my condition PAWS. In fact magnesium is recommended for everyone because our soil is so depleted these days, nearly everyone is deficient in this important mineral. This form of magnesium is supposed to be better absorbed, so that means less likely to cause stomach upset and diarrhea. I take one of these at night, along with taurine and it helps me sleep. I would like to be able to take it during the day, for its calming effect, but I have to be careful, my nervous system is sensitive because of my condition and it can make me depressed during the day. I can sometimes take half a tablet in the morning. Take magnesium away from calcium because they compete for absorption. I don't know why they make combination magnesium/calcium formulas.