Great product for best price

Posted by Reviewer3137020 on Jul 25, 2008

I switched to this after being on Mg oxide 500 mg. I can tell there is a huge difference in amount absorbed with this product having 400 mg (100 less). My neck and back pains have significantly decreased and am hoping it will prevent any more kidney stones from forming. The only thing I don't like about this product is the size of the tablet is huge and hard to choke down. I am now just crushing it up instead.

Magnesium glycinate review

Posted by Reviewer3139563 on Oct 17, 2007

This is the best magnesium ever! I have used it for 12 years and my husband misses it in two days - he gets a painful neck and back without it. Absolutely NO gastrointestinal effects.

great sleep aid

Posted by Reviewer2593290 on Feb 02, 2007

This product has been the most effective sleep aid I have ever used for my chronic insomnia

Wonderful Stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2934298 on Oct 13, 2007

I tried different brands and types of Magnesium for esophageal spasms, restless leg syndrome and other magnesium deficiency symptoms. I don't have to take as much on a daily basis with "Doctor's Best, High Absoption". An added benefit -- my seizures are under much better control! Thank you.

Magnesium

Posted by Reviewer2118122 on Jan 02, 2008

My blood pressure on a good day used to be 160/90 now it is 115/65 on an average. This is awesome.

Great for migraines

Posted by TexasChick on Apr 30, 2010

After twenty years of suffering from crippling migraines(3-5 x weekly) I came across a little known trigger of migraines....Magnesium deficiency...suggested dose for headaches is 400-800 mg per day(being safe dose) After years of test,pills,MRIs,Cat Scans,Hundreds of Dr appts I found my own answer.I have only had two headaches in the last 10 months and they were not migraines but stress headaches from the gym.You must take it every day without fail for it to work if this is your issue and a 30 day time when first taking it to build it up in the blood to consistant levels.

Can't do without.

Posted by Reviewer2940575 on Jul 21, 2009

I ran out of Doctor's Best, used another magnesium without the results I need. I have Fibromyalgia and this seems to have the best absorption and helps me sleep better. Yea! Plus it does NOT affect the gastro-tract adversely!

Steve

Posted by Reviewer2258762 on Jul 10, 2008

I've tried many different types and this not only works for 'throbbing, twitchy legs' but helps with my 'blood pressure'.

(Almost) Cured my Heart Arrhythmia!

Posted by Reviewer1028625 on Oct 11, 2008

Taking magnesium all but cured my heart arrhythmia. Stopped having daily symptoms of arrhythmia within a day after I started taking it. (Well I actually believe it did cure my arrhythmia but I worded it as "almost" out of necessity due to the FDA who may break into my home in the middle of the night and arrest me for stating such.) Imagine, I could have been put on all kinds of heavy medications, and probably would have still been suffering the symptoms. I haven't had one episode of arrhythmia since. So I would say this magnesium is very effective.

good product

Posted by Reviewer1548992 on Oct 08, 2009

This is the most digestible of all the forms of magnesium I've tried, better than mag citrate.