Doctor's Best, Magnesium, High Absorption, 100% Chelated, 120 Tablets

Great magnesium

Posted by Reviewer1806652 on Jun 13, 2009

Great magnesium for relaxation. I take 2 tablets an hour before bed, sleep really well. If feeling really stressed in the evening I take 3. Great price & quality. Will buy again.

Magnesium

Posted by Reviewer2884273 on Oct 27, 2008

This product has helped me to lower my blood pressure. I bought it to help my heart function well and the side benefit is lower blood pressure. great product!!!!!

Good form of bioavailable magnesium at a good price

Posted by NaturalMum on Mar 02, 2015

I use this to balance out the calcium and magnesium in my multivitamin. This form of magnesium is one of the most bioavailable at a decent price. Ever since Ive been taking magnesium Ive found my frequent headaches/migraines to reduce to practically none. Please click 'yes' if you found this review helpful and click my NaturalMum link above for more reviews on pregnancy/nursing friendly natural beauty products, vitamins and supplements.

Good Product

Posted by NBPT100 on May 19, 2015

Do to modern farming techniques most everyone these days is deficient in Magnesium. You can't go wrong with this product. Dr.'s Best puts out quality products. The USDA recommendations for Mag intake is very low. People have been convinced they need to take twice as much calcium as magnesium and that is not true. You should take equal amounts and error on the side of taking more magnesium. Some even do well taking twice as much magnesium. I have written much about Magnesium and to see my favorite magnesium product go to my iHerb home page. If you liked this write up kindly click the yes button. Peace and good health!

Large tablets

Posted by Reviewer2903784 on Nov 02, 2009

These are too large for my son to take. We liked the capsules in this brand, but they don't seem to be available any more. Tablets are OK for me.