Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Doctor's Best, Magnesium, High Absorption, 100% Chelated, 120 Tablets

(Almost) Cured my Heart Arrhythmia!

Posted by Reviewer1028625 on Oct 11, 2008

Taking magnesium all but cured my heart arrhythmia. Stopped having daily symptoms of arrhythmia within a day after I started taking it. (Well I actually believe it did cure my arrhythmia but I worded it as "almost" out of necessity due to the FDA who may break into my home in the middle of the night and arrest me for stating such.) Imagine, I could have been put on all kinds of heavy medications, and probably would have still been suffering the symptoms. I haven't had one episode of arrhythmia since. So I would say this magnesium is very effective.

Can't do without.

Posted by Reviewer2940575 on Jul 21, 2009

I ran out of Doctor's Best, used another magnesium without the results I need. I have Fibromyalgia and this seems to have the best absorption and helps me sleep better. Yea! Plus it does NOT affect the gastro-tract adversely!

Steve

Posted by Reviewer2258762 on Jul 10, 2008

I've tried many different types and this not only works for 'throbbing, twitchy legs' but helps with my 'blood pressure'.

Great for migraines

Posted by Reviewer2262702 on Apr 30, 2010

After twenty years of suffering from crippling migraines(3-5 x weekly) I came across a little known trigger of migraines....Magnesium deficiency...suggested dose for headaches is 400-800 mg per day(being safe dose) After years of test,pills,MRIs,Cat Scans,Hundreds of Dr appts I found my own answer.I have only had two headaches in the last 10 months and they were not migraines but stress headaches from the gym.You must take it every day without fail for it to work if this is your issue and a 30 day time when first taking it to build it up in the blood to consistant levels.

good product

Posted by Reviewer1548992 on Oct 08, 2009

This is the most digestible of all the forms of magnesium I've tried, better than mag citrate.