Good Product

Posted by NBPT100 on May 19, 2015

Do to modern farming techniques most everyone these days is deficient in Magnesium. You can't go wrong with this product. Dr.'s Best puts out quality products. The USDA recommendations for Mag intake is very low. People have been convinced they need to take twice as much calcium as magnesium and that is not true. You should take equal amounts and error on the side of taking more magnesium. Some even do well taking twice as much magnesium. I have written much about Magnesium and to see my favorite magnesium product go to my iHerb home page. If you liked this write up kindly click the yes button. Peace and good health!

Doctor's Best High Absorption Magnesium

Posted by Reviewer1439442 on Sep 11, 2009

I suffer from RLS and I was prescribed Mirapex by my Doctor. This medicine had horrible side effects and I had to stop taking it. I read in a women's health magazine about your product. I ordered a bottle and have been taking it for about a year. I still have some circulation issues with my legs but it is so much better and no side effects! Before taking the magnesium I could not sleep at night, now I do. I am so grateful for the magazine article. I just want to note that I have tried other brands of magnesium but they do not work the way your product does so thank you for it.

Atrial Fibrillation

Posted by Reviewer1245716 on Sep 02, 2009

Take up to 2 tablets 3x a day. This form of magnesium is absorbed well! Also, I try to get as much potassium from food as possible. Magnesium and potassium calm and relax the heart and other muscles. Calcium and sodium are needed for a muscle to contract. I go easy on these two and concentrate on getting magnesium and potassium.

blood pressure

Posted by Reviewer2922925 on Jan 16, 2009

Along with other personal changes I made, magnesium helped to lower my blood pressure.

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer1756167 on Jan 29, 2009

This seems to be far more effective in eliminating palpitations than any other chelated magnesium I've tried.

My Favorite Magnesium

Posted by SherryB on Aug 23, 2012

This magnesium just works the best when compared to the many many magnesium supplements I have taken. I would say my body absorbs it better. Good for muscle energy and relaxation. No diarrhea to speak of. Lesser products at higher dosages can cause diarrhea. If you are trying for that to loosen up the system, then maybe just go with a cheap cheap grocery store brand.

Didn't like at all!

Posted by Reviewer1523883 on Dec 26, 2011

I didn't expect these tablets to be GIGANTIC CAPLETS! They were so hard to swallow. I hated them. I took a few and will have to throw out the rest. I ordered the powdered magnesium instead. That was very good. Has a nice lemony flavor.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1974227 on Nov 06, 2007

I have tried all forms of magnesium, have found this one to be superior in its absorption to all the others.

Magnesium

Posted by Reviewer2328138 on Aug 26, 2008

Easy on bowels. Takes 4 tabs for RDA so get a couple jars.

leg cramps

Posted by Reviewer2873893 on Apr 08, 2009

I read that Magnesium would help leg cramps. I tried several,only some relief. I take 2 of these a day with another tablet. Between them I have no leg cramps.