helps to minimize leg cramps for me

Posted by Reviewer2744239 on Apr 24, 2016

Have used this particular brand of Magnesium for many months now and have found it does not play havoc with my GI tract (other forms certainly have!) and I am having no cramping in my legs at night. I found over time that the dose that works for me is 4/day--2 in the morning and 2 @ night. My husband also uses this brand of Mg and he needs to take 6/day, which he takes in divided dose thru out the day--& he also is no longer experiencing leg cramps at night. We are both in our mid 60s. The only down side is the size of the pills--wish they were in capsule form.

Not Sure?

Posted by 4858333917960020208 on Apr 22, 2016

I thought this product would be good to balance Calcium (take Ca in am & Mg at night). The other night I took 2 and noticed a taste of ammonia! Usually they taste to me like "oyster stew". But I had a hard time swallowing and maybe some of the coating came off? Anyway, that ammonia taste came and I had to spit it out! Is this normal? Doesn't seem to be! Don't know if I can continue with these after that! Please understand, I respect and use Dr. Best, but this is questionable.

Best Magnesium for absorption and utilization

Posted by Reviewer1287175 on Apr 22, 2016

I did a LOT of research before I settled on this brand and form of magnesium. Absorption and utilization is everything, and many forms of magnesium (especially oxides) are not used by the body. They might be cheaper, but there's a reason for that. This one delivers.

The best as it can be!

Posted by klinacz on Apr 17, 2016

I was using many different forms of magnesium and they were fine but never perfect enough, they had side effects like laxative effect, however not this one! This one lacks laxative effect of others, which allows to take bigger doses or to take it more often. Also this form is even more bioavailable than many other forms and it is delicate for our bowels. Magnesium is one of the most important minerals which we are lacking a lot from our diet. And it has a very enormous impact on our body and health. It is required by vitamin D for its proper work. And many many many other substances and organs in our body, including more than 300 enzymes responsible for many things. It is a must have.

Good quality.

Posted by goodiesforme on Apr 12, 2016

I will buy this on and on. It is a good absorption, the capsule isn't that big like others say.

Big tablets

Posted by 5016654961967404112 on Apr 11, 2016

That tablets are quite large and the concentration is very low per tab (200mg per tablets) and they are as I already say, quite large,

Not as good as I hoped

Posted by 5699765198313320730 on Apr 08, 2016

Although the absorption should be high, these pills won't help me much. Next time, I will buy my previous brand.

Helps me relax

Posted by Reviewer2381562 on Mar 04, 2016

It really works on helping me relax and have a restful night, though I've recently switched to Magnesium oil.

keeps me calm

Posted by 5425384530014988145 on Feb 20, 2016

I take 2 in evening and 2 at bedtime!

best of the standard magnesium

Posted by 5558728368541266431 on Feb 13, 2016

this stuff is cheap, nasty and effective! has the best absorption out of all the regular magnesium vitamins you can buy for the price this is the best real magnesium not as good as neuromag but that stuff is expensive