Great product

Posted by 4669693988845461808 on Sep 18, 2015

I've been taking it for 10 days and already noticed the improvements. My nails are strong and healthy, they do not break. I had a tooth that ached when i had a hot or cold drink, now it does not ache anymore. A small scratch self-healed in just three days, there is even no trace of it. (I've been taking Fungiology medicinal mushrooms for immune system and vitamin D3 too).

good

Posted by bugajuk on Apr 13, 2015

I am very satisfied with this product, because of lower dose , quality and price. I am using it for my teeth, back problems together with calcium citrate. Recomend it!

Great product!

Posted by 5358408353706251197 on Feb 17, 2015

Can highly recommend this brand as it seems to be doing what it's meant to.

Good

Posted by 4847022420888488801 on Aug 17, 2014

I bought these to start out at a lower strength to see how my body tolerates Vitamin K2. Have now changed to a different brand that is sublingual to get and more absorbtion along with a higher dose.

Effects of K2-Mena Q7

Posted by 5656584444263982240 on May 20, 2014

The K2 vitamin has to be usedvanlig for a longer period of time to really show effect, as well as a higher dosis are recommended. I do believe in the vitamin. Pls read more at Nattopharma.com. I would suggest to produce the tablets in 90 mcg caps My orders at Dr Best has been promtly delivered

peace of mind

Posted by Reviewer2555447 on Apr 03, 2014

this has improved my ciculation without altering my inr ratio this is important as i am on coumadin.

Not enough vitamin K

Posted by AnaSuarez on Mar 14, 2014

It is a good product, but you need to take 2 to have the recommended dose of 100mcg per day, which I don't like. On the other hand it is better absorved if you take at two different times during the day so...And I prefer an organic form of vitamin K2 If you want to see my other reviews go to my profile. And if you liked the review please, press yes.

Good price

Posted by unniinnu on Feb 21, 2014

Will buy again.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ Best Vitamin-K2 EVER !!!!

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Aug 11, 2013

This dose of vitamin K2 (45 mcg/day) works best when taken with 4,000 IU Vitamin-D3 = 100mg/day. . . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits.

Help

Posted by Reviewer2181677 on Jun 24, 2013

Blue. Please advise as i still need product. is not criticism of you but of DHL, or maybe my incompetence.....edward kosowski