July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Doctor's Best, Natural Vitamin K2, Mena Q7, 45 mcg, 60 Veggie Caps

Reviews 3-star

Results not noticed yet

Posted by Reviewer2290252 on Dec 07, 2010

I bought this product after hearing about the horrific effects of calcium buildup in the blood and arteries (namely, hardening of the arteries) one can develop if they don't take Vitamin K2 with their calcium supplements. I definitely would like to avoid this undesirable health crisis if I can, so I decided to purchase a couple of bottles for my mother and me. It's not something you can feel working in your body, so I guess the proof will be in the doctor's reports when he looks at our heart health.

Not enough vitamin K

Posted by AnaSuarez on Mar 14, 2014

It is a good product, but you need to take 2 to have the recommended dose of 100mcg per day, which I don't like. On the other hand it is better absorved if you take at two different times during the day so...And I prefer an organic form of vitamin K2 If you want to see my other reviews go to my profile. And if you liked the review please, press yes.

not sure

Posted by Reviewer1938558 on Mar 13, 2010

i think this helps ... not sure yet