Fantastic help for my bones

Posted by DeeTheNaturopath on Jul 04, 2011

As a naturopath I'm convinced that this is a MUST for everyone wanting to maintain healthy bones and a healthy cardiovascular system. The science is there.. this is a superior quality product for slowing down bone loss, speeding up bone regrowth and the return of elasticity to our veins and arteries!

This and the Grape Seed Rich!

Posted by Reviewer1518943 on Feb 01, 2011

My husband started taking this and the Grape Seed Extract. Now he doesn't have to take his BP pills pescribed to him. His BP is staying stable and he isn't having panic attacks from the pharmaceutical pills anymore since he stopped taking those! I know it is the combo of the 2 that is stabilizing him!

My bones are in good shape.

Posted by Reviewer3252107 on Mar 07, 2010

I take this along with coral calcium and I had great results on my bone density test. As a woman age 58 that means alot.

No more bruises

Posted by Reviewer1143872 on May 11, 2011

This has finally stopped my hands from always being covered with bruises.

Teeth feel clean

Posted by Reviewer3307313 on Feb 15, 2011

I take one a day, and my teeth feel much cleaner after meals.

Menaq7

Posted by menaq7 on May 08, 2011

I am very pleased with the superior form of vitamin K2, MenaQ7. I have been taking it for several years, and I am more than satisified. I take MenaQ7 from Dr`B because they have a very nice price.

For My Bones

Posted by Reviewer2199321 on Jan 27, 2011

The fermented soy source of this vitamin K2 is the type recommended by bone experts I consulted. It will take at least a couple of years to know if it is helping.

Results not noticed yet

Posted by Reviewer2290252 on Dec 07, 2010

I bought this product after hearing about the horrific effects of calcium buildup in the blood and arteries (namely, hardening of the arteries) one can develop if they don't take Vitamin K2 with their calcium supplements. I definitely would like to avoid this undesirable health crisis if I can, so I decided to purchase a couple of bottles for my mother and me. It's not something you can feel working in your body, so I guess the proof will be in the doctor's reports when he looks at our heart health.

Not enough vitamin K

Posted by AnaSuarez on Mar 14, 2014

It is a good product, but you need to take 2 to have the recommended dose of 100mcg per day, which I don't like. On the other hand it is better absorved if you take at two different times during the day so...And I prefer an organic form of vitamin K2 If you want to see my other reviews go to my profile. And if you liked the review please, press yes.

Doctors Best Collagen Repaired my Hip

Posted by Reviewer2800803 on Mar 15, 2012

6 months ago I was a candidate for a replacement of my right hip The pain was excruciating. I could not lay down on my right side, or bend down or even sit When walking it sometimes felt as if the bone was coming out of the socket. I was suffering to say the least, but I did not fancy the idea of having my hip replaced with a piece of plastic. So I did some research and started using Doctors Best Collagen- 6 grams a day. Now the pain is completely gone, I can bend down again and I can sleep all night on my right side - my hip has been repaired. I am 86 years old.