Excellent product!

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Aug 11, 2013

PureWay-C 500 mg with Bioflavonoids is different than all previous forms of vitamin C because it employs naturally derived lipid metabolites, from vegetable waxes, to enhance the uptake, distribution and release kinetics of ascorbic acid. PureWay-C uses lipid metabolism to alter the lipid absorption potential of generally water-soluble ascorbic acid, thereby enhancing the vitamin's bioavailability unlike any other formulation. Lipid metabolites interact with cells in a non-toxic, safe and effective manner to enhance bioavailability of ascorbic acid. Plus, it's scientifically proven to scavenge up to 93% of free radicals! PureWay-C has independent research to support its superior health benefits to nervous system, skin and immune system health. Make the switch to PureWay-C today! . . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits.

works well

Posted by 101010011 on Jul 13, 2012

the pureway c was recommended by a family physician due to the fact that in clinical research, it showed higher uptake and retention levels in the bloodstream as opposed to traditional ascorbic acid. this has been very helpful for my system. it is easy on the stomach, and i always take it on an empty stomach without any irritations. if tablet size is an issue for you, these are relatively on the smaller size

Works Well

Posted by Reviewer3336887 on Sep 02, 2009

I have tried many types of C, I like how this one is sustained release and its optimized for higher absorbtion. I would also like to see a bottle with 120+ I eat so much C that I run out quickly!

DB Pureway -C

Posted by Reviewer2328138 on Dec 26, 2009

I've taken time release C for many years. This offers 24 hour protection which can't hurt. I also take a couple grams of ordinary time release C. The timed release helps keep the C in your blood and not urine.

Best Vit c

Posted by Reviewer2190376 on Apr 01, 2012

Best vit C I've ever used. My body seems to retain this a lot more than regular ascorbic acid. I notice a little more energy but mostly my immune system seems good when using these.

Doctor's Best, PureWay-C, Sustained Release Vit. C, 60 Tablets

Posted by Reviewer2823328 on Nov 30, 2011

It's a round uncoated tablet which is harder for me to swallow.

A better way.

Posted by Reviewer1107737 on Jan 22, 2010

I have always purchased chewable "C" and really didn't care for it. To me there is nothing better than a real orange in your mouth, not a pill. I'm still cold and flu free with this supplement. Its continued coverage is a real advantage over anything else I have used.

Best of both worlds

Posted by Reviewer1827703 on Jan 04, 2011

This combo of fat soluble and water soluble Vit C is exactly what I had been looking for. Love it and have continued to reorder it.

Glad I found it!

Posted by Reviewer1947628 on May 26, 2011

I've been unable, for several years, to find a vitamin C that I could use on a regular, daily basis, until now. It's been a source of relief to finally find PureWay-C, and know that this need is being met!

Great product, good price

Posted by Reviewer3292629 on Apr 08, 2014

Recommended by health practitioner for nerve pain. Working well.