Excellent product!

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Aug 11, 2013

PureWay-C 500 mg with Bioflavonoids is different than all previous forms of vitamin C because it employs naturally derived lipid metabolites, from vegetable waxes, to enhance the uptake, distribution and release kinetics of ascorbic acid. PureWay-C uses lipid metabolism to alter the lipid absorption potential of generally water-soluble ascorbic acid, thereby enhancing the vitamin's bioavailability unlike any other formulation. Lipid metabolites interact with cells in a non-toxic, safe and effective manner to enhance bioavailability of ascorbic acid. Plus, it's scientifically proven to scavenge up to 93% of free radicals! PureWay-C has independent research to support its superior health benefits to nervous system, skin and immune system health. Make the switch to PureWay-C today! . . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits.

Will Review When Opened

Posted by 4832156568170603551 on Jul 15, 2013

I am yet to open this supplement as still finishing a previous brand and dose.

持续作用

Posted by 4721030149000527826 on Feb 12, 2013

vc产品很多,doctor best家自己就有几种,选来选去还是买了这款,因为它能持续作用,且吸收好。据说比大热的ester c还有效果。坚持吃看看吧~

Why haven't I gotten the goods,it's already 45 days.

Posted by 5381443243013132722 on Dec 14, 2012

Why haven't I gotten the goods,it's already 45 days.

goodd

Posted by Reviewer2466099 on Nov 21, 2012

good, but I don't really like the shape of the tablets. I find them a bit harder to swallow.

Not sure what to do....

Posted by 5580651923141143808 on Sep 09, 2012

Terrible product, it tastes so bad that you cannot possibly chew it yet the tablets are so large they can't be swallowed. Would not recommend this product to anyone.

Love this products (but not for packaging)

Posted by Nukuanz on Jul 29, 2012

I love this products. But I hate their packaging. Cotton in the bottle, It stick with my Vit C and hard to put it off when I take it.

works well

Posted by 101010011 on Jul 13, 2012

the pureway c was recommended by a family physician due to the fact that in clinical research, it showed higher uptake and retention levels in the bloodstream as opposed to traditional ascorbic acid. this has been very helpful for my system. it is easy on the stomach, and i always take it on an empty stomach without any irritations. if tablet size is an issue for you, these are relatively on the smaller size

I will buy again

Posted by 4867292644354733877 on Jun 04, 2012

I will buy again

Best Vit c

Posted by Reviewer2190376 on Apr 01, 2012

Best vit C I've ever used. My body seems to retain this a lot more than regular ascorbic acid. I notice a little more energy but mostly my immune system seems good when using these.