Not as good as

Posted by Reviewer2116014 on Nov 30, 2008

the NOW brand. I decided to try this brand (Doctors Best) because it had lesser quantities of both Quercetin and Bromelain per capusle. But when I recently caught a nasty cold that went deep down to my lungs, this brand didn't seem to help even though I took 2 capsules several times per day. I got way better results with the NOW brand The only thing with the NOW brand was the bromelain seemed to be a bit too strong for my tummy. I will be switching back to NOW from NOW on.

Not as good as the NOW brand

Posted by Reviewer1373671 on Feb 11, 2011

For me, these don't work nearly as well as the NOW brand. Even the color is different. These pills are a dirty orange; whereas the NOW brand are bright yellow.

Requires frequent dosing

Posted by Reviewer1087550 on May 25, 2008

I am not a good pill-taker and found that I couldn't maintain the frequent dosing required by this product, so my results were not very good.

Gave me stomach pains

Posted by Reviewer1362227 on Feb 24, 2012

There are suggestions that Quercetin inhibits the hep c virus so I took it for that. Unfortunately I developed stomach and bowel pain, plus dizziness, even though I took it after food. I intend to give it another try in a week or so, starting at one tablet a day then building up from there.

No effects noticed.

Posted by 5497585758157899334 on Oct 24, 2012

I was in the middle of a massive cold/infection/allergy when I got these, and was really hoping for the immediate relief mentioned in other reviews. Nothing special has happened to my breathing or my veins, but I haven't been very consistent about taking the pills, either.

bq

Posted by Reviewer2387496 on Sep 14, 2008

this definitely did not work