Works well for sinuses and arthritis pain but can mess with a woman's hormones/cycle

Posted by Reviewer1273001 on Sep 16, 2014

I purchased this product for a bout of arthritis, with the added benefit of controlling sinuses and allergies. It worked well for the arthritis pain and allergies, but it is also a natural blood thinner, which can mess with a woman's menstrual cycle.

Quercetin w/ Bromelain

Posted by Reviewer1654938 on Apr 13, 2010

Provided you have no problems ingesting Bromelain (you shouldn't unless you have other health issues), this product is great quality. Quercetin is a wonderful antioxidant.

Surpisingly good

Posted by Reviewer1700594 on Apr 28, 2010

Works very well with seasonal allergies

it works

Posted by Reviewer1756646 on Oct 27, 2008

really is helping my daughters allergies

Good deal on a good product

Posted by Reviewer2055306 on May 08, 2008

Both my wife's and my seasonal allergy symptoms have improved since starting the quercetin, but as to the other alledged benefits (increased energy, anti-inflammatory, relief from symptoms due to enlarged prostate, etc.) I am less certain. In any case, it is hard to find a better deal than this. I plan to re-order when this shipment is exhausted.

K. Hubbard from AR

Posted by Reviewer1216040 on May 09, 2008

Works well for my allergies and my husband's springtime only" allergies.

Doctor's Best

Posted by Reviewer2976134 on Mar 19, 2010

This brand is superior. But, bromelain has wheat in it so you may have to be careful if you are allergic to wheat.

Works well...

Posted by Reviewer2932592 on Jan 12, 2010

This works great for a giant breed dog with allergies. He has relief for the first time in months and more energy as a result. Thank you!

Good Source

Posted by Reviewer2009889 on Mar 16, 2010

I use this product for my skin allergies. I have eczema when I come in contact with irritants. This seems to help counteract the intensity of this chronic disease. I take it daily.

Doctor's Best, Quercetin Bromelain, 180