This item is not allowed in Norway.

Posted by ChisaHolly on Dec 11, 2014

Got letter from custom, this item is not allowed, whole package was sent back!!! Will I get refunded`!`!!!!!!??????????????????????

Works well for sinuses and arthritis pain but can mess with a woman's hormones/cycle

Posted by Reviewer1273001 on Sep 16, 2014

I purchased this product for a bout of arthritis, with the added benefit of controlling sinuses and allergies. It worked well for the arthritis pain and allergies, but it is also a natural blood thinner, which can mess with a woman's menstrual cycle.

Awesome!

Posted by Reviewer1652794 on Jul 29, 2014

I have been taking these for years! I take breaks every now and then to check if they are still helping. I always end up taking them again. I take them for aches and allergies. I have never taken a different brand so I can't compare. However, I know for the price and effectiveness, I have no need to try another.

Quercetin

Posted by 5752468377531307546 on Jul 08, 2014

Fantastic product. I have been using it for a few months now and I am very delighted.

good product

Posted by 5288536233309265058 on Mar 20, 2014

great product, really helps with my allergies.buy it over and over each order i do.

Feel great

Posted by 4684294166063330249 on Feb 19, 2014

When I take these and workout I feel great. They give you energy. I think it gets the blood flowing and oxygen moving through the veins

OK but hate eccipients

Posted by emanuela on Feb 09, 2014

Why do they have to use: rice powder, magnesium stearate (vegetable source), silicon dioxide ? I want none of this garbage in my supplements. If this the best the doctor can do... we are in trouble

for Lymph and Kidney

Posted by Reviewer2593733 on Feb 08, 2014

I hear this will help a lot.

wouldn't be without it

Posted by Reviewer2078185 on Jan 07, 2014

I use this product for so many things. It is a medicine cabinet staple and I wouldn't be without it.

for my older dogs

Posted by Reviewer2204872 on Oct 12, 2013

I give these to two of my oldest dogs to prevent inflammation and I think they help.