• Due to Japanese Custom’s regulations, a maximum of one bottle per order can be imported into Japan.
  • Reviews | English

works quickly to relax

Posted by Reviewer1395294 on Oct 24, 2011

only lasts about 4 hours though

A winner at night time

Posted by Reviewer1243008 on Feb 20, 2012

I believe in this product, but I have changed the way that I use it because I am concerned about the fructose damaging my teeth. I melt it under my tongue and then when it is done, I rinse out my mouth and swallow the rinse. Then I rinse out my mouth a few more times spitting in the sink before going to sleep. So far it works. Hope others report on their experience with this method and I will be looking for their reports.

Awesome product

Posted by Reviewer1489795 on Mar 14, 2012

This stuff works amazingly well for us and the taste is great. Sometimes we only use a half tablet. Sometimes we use one tablet before bedtime and a half tablet if we wake up during the night.

A lot better than sublingual

Posted by Reviewer2579171 on Aug 11, 2012

I've been using sublingual melatonin for years with some success. I never had any luck with the oral melatonin that you swallow in pill form. Didn't do a thing for me. I saw this Quick Melt on the "freebie" list and got a small amount of it. It worked great from the very first night. It is very small. I just put it on the back of my tongue and let it melt which it does pretty fast. I'm usually asleep before it is all melted. For me, this is a much better way to use melatonin than the sublingual. I've ordered the l20 count bottle. Thanks iHerb. If not for the freebies I probably would not have ever tried this.

Melatponin

Posted by Reviewer2312695 on Jan 25, 2012

too strong so I cut them but they crumble into pieces-- need a smaller dose like 1 mg they work well and melt fast

Moderately helpful

Posted by Reviewer1956885 on Feb 24, 2012

Need to take 2 to get any results

Quick melt melatonin

Posted by Reviewer1841745 on Nov 13, 2011

THIS PRODUCT DID BETTER THAN I EXPECTED! Have only used it for a few nights but fell asleep in minutes of taking it....and slept soundly for hours. I say give it a try. So glad I did.

Fall asleep

Posted by Reviewer1984410 on Jan 27, 2012

Works quickly and easily. Melts under the tongue and in minutes you're asleep

working product

Posted by Reviewer2214905 on Aug 07, 2011

This really does work, I do sleep better and with more sleep my time is well spent.

Best melatonin ever

Posted by 5364568349164936820 on Jan 06, 2015

I've tried 2 other melatonin supplements and this one is the best of the three. Great taste (chocolate-milk like), easily melts/chewed, and highly effective. I take one and then sleep for as much as I want to. Just like any other melatonin supplement, you feel a little drowsy in the morning. but upon waking up this side effect disappears. The price is fantastic. overall-6/5.