Great

Posted by Reviewer1185040 on Jun 12, 2011

Helps with your skin, hair and Cholesterol.

Great Stuff !!

Posted by tornado on Sep 28, 2011

Keeps all inflamation down. Great. My eyes sight have improved after 2 bottles.

Amazing Results

Posted by Reviewer1224671 on Mar 06, 2012

This is was a great product. I had rock bottom low vitamin levels and also iron deficiency. Taking vitamins was just not helping because I was having problems absorbing vitamins the vitamins. My doctor suggested Fish Oil with DHA & EPA. After 3 month of Doctor's Best Real Krill. I had my vitamin levels retested and my vitamin raised above the level I needed to be at. Even my doctor was surprised how well I began to absorb & how my vitamins levels raised that fast in such a short period. I had tried for two years to get these vitamins level up and I just needed the Krill oil to help me with absorbing it. For those considering the product.

Potent

Posted by Reviewer1036965 on Aug 10, 2012

This is a very potent and good product I only take 1 capsule as it is very strong... so it is enough.. highly recommend it..

Real Krill

Posted by DarrylBrook on Nov 01, 2012

By far the the best Krill product i have come across and the best value for money. recommended *****

This was my real medicine

Posted by Reviewer2203343 on Feb 21, 2012

My doctor suggested the krill oil to reduce inflammation (colitis). After 1 month my CRP, ESR and triglyceride level improved so much that the doctor did not believe it :-) Based on DHA and EPA contents it is the best choice among fish and krill oils. I took 4 capsules a day.

This supplement is absolutely amazing!

Posted by Reviewer1448770 on Jul 24, 2014

This supplement makes my blood pressure and heart rate much lower. I have a hard time doing cardio, however this supplement makes cardio work so much easier, I can go for much longer much harder. Also, it makes my night time vision work amazingly well, it's truly unbelievable for me. I'm a young male, so I can say much about it's anti-inflammation properties. Just the amazing visual and cardio benefits. One negative I have noticed, and I can be a bit sensitive to anti-oxidants at times. Is that since it crosses the blood brain barrier, it can be a bit too stimulating for me at times. I have the same side effect with pure tocotrienols and a few other supplements like these as well. As a result, I don't take them every day.

No aftertaste

Posted by Reviewer2830780 on Nov 29, 2011

Even Dr. Oz is on board with Krill!

happy

Posted by Reviewer1064550 on Jan 09, 2012

fine as usual

Great Product

Posted by Mknolle on Oct 04, 2011

My daughter and I use this product I am very pleased with it, my daughters have problem skin and this really helps that as well. I am reordering for the third time now.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »