July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Doctor's Best, Real Krill, Enhanced with DHA & EPA, 60 Softgel Capsules

Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Great

Posted by Reviewer1185040 on Jun 12, 2011

Helps with your skin, hair and Cholesterol.

Amazing Results

Posted by Reviewer1224671 on Mar 06, 2012

This is was a great product. I had rock bottom low vitamin levels and also iron deficiency. Taking vitamins was just not helping because I was having problems absorbing vitamins the vitamins. My doctor suggested Fish Oil with DHA & EPA. After 3 month of Doctor's Best Real Krill. I had my vitamin levels retested and my vitamin raised above the level I needed to be at. Even my doctor was surprised how well I began to absorb & how my vitamins levels raised that fast in such a short period. I had tried for two years to get these vitamins level up and I just needed the Krill oil to help me with absorbing it. For those considering the product.

Potent

Posted by Reviewer1036965 on Aug 10, 2012

This is a very potent and good product I only take 1 capsule as it is very strong... so it is enough.. highly recommend it..

Real Krill

Posted by 4705298540371791984 on Nov 01, 2012

By far the the best Krill product i have come across and the best value for money. recommended *****

This was my real medicine

Posted by Reviewer2203343 on Feb 21, 2012

My doctor suggested the krill oil to reduce inflammation (colitis). After 1 month my CRP, ESR and triglyceride level improved so much that the doctor did not believe it :-) Based on DHA and EPA contents it is the best choice among fish and krill oils. I took 4 capsules a day.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »