Doctor's Best, Real Niacin, 500 mg, 120 Tablets

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

excellent

Posted by bobbienorthern on Dec 27, 2012

I take this without food and so I do feel a slight flush which feels good to me.

Don't chew!

Posted by Reviewer3172923 on Jun 30, 2011

Great product, but I chewed it up and got some unpleasant flush... Recommend eating whole.

Take Niacin to raise HDL and lower triclycerides !!

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Dec 21, 2013

I have high triglycerides and low HDL. 500mg Niacin is the best treatment for lowering Triglycerides and raising HDL. Since niacin is not a patentable pharmaceutical product, physicians are many times not aware of the value of treating this condition with niacin. . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits (or taste good).

Flush-free?

Posted by Reviewer2060826 on May 25, 2013

I'm switching to another brand, because this sometimes gives me a flush that itches and looks like hives (for about half an hour).

Definitely a "flush"

Posted by Reviewer1697303 on Nov 20, 2012

Took me a while to work out that the rapid onset, short duration, blotchy pink/red, raised, prickly rash across my face, neck, shoulders and upper arms was from the Niacin. It only lasts about 1/2 hour but is a little uncomfortable and doesn't look too attractive. When I don't take the Niacin for a while, there is no flushing. Withing days of recommencing, these random rashes reappear at will though not every day.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »