TALC is an ingredient!

Posted by Reviewer1843019 on Feb 01, 2012

I have not used this product but I was ready to try it until I read all the ingredients listed. There are numerous chemicals including TALC which is a known carcinogen. I have contacted the Dr. Best company and waiting to hear back from them. The ingredients listed as "other" do not appear safe and I would be very concerned about ingesting these. It's a joke that one would trade off one problem for another like, cancer or liver toxicity.

i got a bad reation to this.

Posted by Reviewer1371711 on Nov 06, 2007

it doesn't agree with me-I was shaky and irritable after using it for a few days.

Did nothing but make my stomach hurt...

Posted by Reviewer3253799 on Apr 05, 2010

I was really hoping these would help with my mood, but they didn't at all. I was actually in a worse mood while taking them. On top of that, they made my stomach hurt pretty bad. I only took them for a weak, but that was all my stomach could handle. I've taken a lot of other things that have never hurt my stomach like this did.

dissappointed

Posted by Reviewer1930414 on Jan 08, 2009

i'm not sure why but this sam-e doesnt work like what i bought before..i have to take 2 instead of one cap daily even though its the same strength...i knew the price was too good to be true...

Fair

Posted by Reviewer2635571 on Mar 20, 2008

When I started taking this product, I didn't have any problems, two weeks later, I developed acid reflux. When I stopped, the acidity went away. I didn't complete one pack and will not be using it again.

can not tell that it has helped

Posted by Reviewer1557027 on May 15, 2008

I can not tell that this has helped in anyway. I won't be buying this product again

Horrible Reaction

Posted by Reviewer1532437 on Jul 28, 2009

I started SAM-e Nature Made about a month and a half ago. It worked fantastically for me, probably the best anti-depressant I have ever taken. However the cost was sorta high, and trying to save money I ordered Dr.Best instead. About a week after taking 1600 mg's (same dose as nature made) I broke out in a very bad rash and hives all over my face, chest, stomach, and back. It has been about 12 days now, and after a ER visit, 3 tubes of hydrocortisone, 3 boxes of benadryl, and a massive dose of prednisone I am still recovering from it. It was very painful not to mention embarrasing, my face looked pockmarketed, and had these huge red raised blotch's on it. If this works for you great, but personally I think it is an inferior product and would never try it again!

Sam e

Posted by Reviewer2851690 on Mar 15, 2010

Was excited about the price and the reviews I had read, but overall it didn't seem to work as well as the generic brand in our local drug store. I had to double up on the dose to get similar effects. Won't purchase this brand again.

Sam-e

Posted by Reviewer2261953 on Jul 29, 2008

i did not find this to be of any use. i stopped taking them. great service from i-herb

Did not notice any difference

Posted by Reviewer2065315 on Feb 16, 2008

After using it for a month now, I can honestly say it did not do anything noticeable for my emotional well being. Since I hurt my knee during holidays, and SAM-e is supposed to help healing, I will continue using it for some time, hoping I will receive some benefit.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »