Helps the Joints

Posted by Reviewer2860699 on Dec 13, 2015

As I get older, (65 ) my joints have been giving me some grief... not arthritis, just weak and aching. I have tried various remedies. After using SAMe for a month in a less potent formula (200 mg) I switched to this brand and 400 mg. After a few weeks, I noticed a definite improvement with joints aching less. As for any effects on mood... maybe there's a little less gloominess, but this is not so obvious.

Good for brain fog

Posted by 5322807983252739576 on Apr 02, 2015

Good quality SAMe at a great price. No complaints. Really helps with brain fog. Can be a little too strong for some.

same 400

Posted by Reviewer1240114 on Dec 17, 2013

Very good product PTC

It works for me, but be aware of the wind!!

Posted by 5291935700964908654 on Nov 26, 2013

I live in England and we have nothing like SAMe 400. I suffer with very bad arthritis in both hands, elbows, wrists and feet. I have painful steroid injections and the Doctor wants me to start a tablet with horrendous side effects. I have been taking this SAMe tablet for a month and have just ordered another box. I already feel the benefit with my arthritis. Its winter here so I am very surprised at how little pain I am having with my joints. During the first 3 weeks of taking the tablet, it effected my tummy quite badly. I was so full of wind that I couldn't place myself in a social situation!!! I had to stay home. I put up with it and by week 4 it is a lot more manageable. A small price to pay for pain free hands and feet. It hasn't had any effect on my mood as yet. I am still a grumpy short tempered soul! But I am hoping that it will. I have found out today that this tablet works so much better if taken with B6 and B12 vitamins at the same time. So I have ordered some and will keep you all posted. Also I am going to try a new joint gel called Flexiseq. Once again, I cant get it in the UK so I am having to get it from Germany. But it has great reviews. Thank you.

energy level up

Posted by Reviewer1698292 on Aug 26, 2013

I cannot explain exactly how this helped, but I felt more energy in my body when I took this.

스트레스 받을때 먹으니까 좋네요

Posted by Reviewer1500950 on Apr 21, 2013

요즘 제가 어찌할 수 없는 상황으로 스트레스를 극단적으로 받고있는데 먹으니까 좋네요 좀 안정되는 것 같습니다 담배피고 술마시는 것보다 좋네요. 스트레스를 극단적으로 받을때 효과있는 것 같습니다 아 살았습니다...감사합니다 아이허브! recently, I get stressed extremely. It is good for taking this medicine, give me stability pretty. better than cigarette or drink I think. Thanks I herb~!

SAM-e

Posted by Reviewer2883498 on Jan 04, 2013

Very good product. Very pleased

good value, effective, but...

Posted by happyherbs on Nov 29, 2012

Very effective mood lifter, but I found the amount here too strong for me overall and this created anxiety and insomnia as a result (now I take 50-100mg only, or take Trimethylgyciene (TMG) instead depending (http://www.raysahelian.com/trimethylglycine.html)), would be good if you want fast results, but be careful taking this amount initially in case of unexpected results or if you have Bipolar in your family. Oh and definitely don't take this at the same time as taking antidepressants! Dr Ray Sahelian has some great balanced info on SAMe here that you may find helpful: http://www.raysahelian.com/sam-e.html (don't buy it from him though, iherb is cheaper ;) )

uplift

Posted by 5428546436777675693 on Nov 28, 2012

fairly economical source of this excellent mood-stabilier/ liver toner/ joint helper. easy to swallow (coated tabs),thanks.

good stuff