Amazing, effective product.

Posted by 5001231449905591750 on Mar 16, 2015

I buy it in bulk and I am so glad iherb ship to Australia.

best available

Posted by Soundolove on Feb 06, 2015

I have tried every brand. This makes me feel calm and nice.

Felt weird, major depression episode once stopped this after 2 weeks.. didn't work for me

Posted by theveryblonde on Jan 30, 2015

I was very hopeful for SAMe, but the way I felt made me not continue taking it. I noticed positive mood after 3 days taking it, after 2 weeks taking 400 mg per day I started feeling weird, my mood was up but I was anxious and kind of spaced, not feeling myself. This freaked me out because I had such effect after taking some SSRI years ago and I hated such feeling. When I stopped taking this I felt terrible, I had about a week of painful depression.Maybe also my PMS symptoms before period had impact, but I knew it was not only PMS, I never felt this bad before period. I was so desperate and sad that it hurt. My heart was also pumping like crazy. Maybe I should have continued taking it for at least 1 month, but it just didn't feel right. Now I'm afraid to take it again.

so good

Posted by 4701582354049531713 on Nov 14, 2014

ok

Excellent

Posted by 5445969179359706188 on Sep 25, 2014

Very high quality. SAMe plays a role in methylation - understand that an overnight fix may not happen, stick with it and stick with this product for a good result.

A great Methylator

Posted by Reviewer2590313 on May 27, 2014

We take SAME for the methyl affects with the other supplements we take. Very happy with this brand and price from IHERB.

Great.

Posted by 5586896955355261579 on Jan 03, 2014

Great product,very happy with the results. I will definitely purchase this product again.

think it is helping

Posted by Reviewer2406648 on Dec 31, 2013

Husband with bad back, takes it every day in morning. Not sure, but it is supposed to help muscles, and joints.

Aching Joints

Posted by Niknak on Dec 27, 2013

This product has helped my partner with his aching joints, we recommend using it.

same 400