Anxiety-Depression

Posted by Jovana on Dec 16, 2015

Doesnt work for my anxiety. like i dont take anything, this is bad product for anxiety !

Be careful coming off this!

Posted by 5419999165713806075 on Jul 18, 2015

If you are taking this regularly and decide to come off it, reduce it very gradually. I had very strange bodily symptoms when I stopped abruptly. Personally I would not use SAMe in any form again.

Love it

Posted by 5124191739272756798 on May 20, 2015

this supplement has been a life saver!

Amazing Product - will be ordering again!

Posted by 5469364443611105845 on May 09, 2015

This product is pretty much saving me right now, in time of extreme stress. I take it in the morning, approx. an hour befor breakfast and in 20-30 mins can feel a slight increase in energy. Mood is calmer, happier , things don't look so dark. Thanks iherb for promt delivery.

Making a positive difference

Posted by Reviewer2849284 on Apr 14, 2015

I recently removed the 5-HTP from my supplement line-up because I was exhibiting signs of too much serotonin. SAMe is a precursor to other neurotransmitters and has a calming effect.

Works well

Posted by Reviewer2940291 on Apr 06, 2015

This helps with mild depression. I use a tablet cutter to take a quarter or half tablet (50 or 100 g) in the morning on an empty stomach and that is enough for me. The full tablet taken several days in a row makes me feel a bit jittery and impatient, so I keep the dose low, take breaks, and only use it when I need it. A little goes a long way.

gteat

Posted by Soundolove on Mar 06, 2015

Very pleased.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer1183442 on Dec 08, 2014

Sam e helps with my joints and mood. This brand works well for me

Doctor's Best, SAMe 200, 60 Enteric Coated Tablets (DRB-00206)

Posted by Reviewer1767795 on Nov 16, 2014

These work well, great price, arrived very promptly. My only problem is I need to cut them in 4, to get the very small dose that I appear to require....and cutting them...even in two is not easy. But I am told it is unusual to only require such a small amount.

I've taken SAMe on and off for years

Posted by 5506400924355035506 on Oct 05, 2014

If SAMe is the product for you, this brand is great and will do what you need it to. I really feel a difference using this product and recommend this brand and good price!