July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Doctor's Best, SAMe 200, 60 Enteric Coated Tablets

Reviews 2-star

Sam-e made me spacey

Posted by Reviewer3033976 on Jul 29, 2010

Ordered this product for moodiness and slight depression. I thought it would take some time for it to work, but right after I took the first one, instead of getting ready for my date with my friend, I went upstairs and lied down and stared at the ceiling for at least 30 minutes. I remained at taking one capsule a day and continued to feel dopey and spaced out. At work I tripped at least two times and couldn't focus on what I was doing. On the weekend I had to take a nap in the afternoon and didn't wake up until 9pm. I think I would consider taking this again for my first day of my periods or for severe pms, but I can't take this and work. It feels like I'm on a recreational drug or something. It works right away so keep that in mind; and also it did improve my mood. Found myself having the urge to sing and dance for no specific reason.