Guaranteed Best Value for Natural Products!

Doctor's Best, SAMe 200, 60 Enteric Coated Tablets

Reviews 3-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Good product, but not helpful for my CFS

Posted by Reviewer1237289 on Jul 27, 2012

I bought this to treat chronic fatigue that I have had for about 18 months and that has affected my mood. I tried taking one 200mg tablet a day and didn't notice any difference (also no side effects). Nevertheless, it seems like a well-made product.

Not the miracle wonder-drug I expected

Posted by Reviewer2515835 on Sep 23, 2012

If you research SAM-e online it comes across as some kind of cure-all for unhappy feelings and ailments. I'm not depressive but we all could use a brighter outlook from time to time; I also suffer from social anxiety on occasion. Three weeks daily SAM-e doesn't seem to have changed anything, but at least it didn't make me feel any worse.

SAMe

Posted by 5478633318533579887 on Feb 22, 2013

The EU bans its sale in the UK. I take one at night. I read Patrick Holford books.

Mood Swings

Posted by Reviewer1142273 on Mar 21, 2010

I can't tell if SAMe is the reason I seem to have less mood swings or a combination of all the suppliments I take but I won't leave home without taking my SAMe.

not sure yet

Posted by 5197340269102181580 on Jan 24, 2014

i've only been taking sam-e for the past 2.5 weeks. i had to start taking it right before bed, becuse i couldn't 'guarantee an empty stomach' in the morning. so far i feel better. but i'm not to a point where i can say that its 100% due to sam-e. maybe this will change now that i started taking it at night..... although i've read many reviews that say that around 6 weeks you will notice a change.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »