Good product, but not helpful for my CFS

Posted by Reviewer1237289 on Jul 27, 2012

I bought this to treat chronic fatigue that I have had for about 18 months and that has affected my mood. I tried taking one 200mg tablet a day and didn't notice any difference (also no side effects). Nevertheless, it seems like a well-made product.

Not the miracle wonder-drug I expected

Posted by Reviewer2515835 on Sep 23, 2012

If you research SAM-e online it comes across as some kind of cure-all for unhappy feelings and ailments. I'm not depressive but we all could use a brighter outlook from time to time; I also suffer from social anxiety on occasion. Three weeks daily SAM-e doesn't seem to have changed anything, but at least it didn't make me feel any worse.

SAMe

Posted by 5478633318533579887 on Feb 22, 2013

The EU bans its sale in the UK. I take one at night. I read Patrick Holford books.

Good For Depression But Makes Me Very Irritable

Posted by 4708148573925450203 on Mar 14, 2014

This worked very well for depression but it made me very irritable and argumentative i was fighting with my wife while on this now that i have stopped it i am mellow again.. I find Holy Basil is what i need it calms me down and keeps me in good spirits..

Mood Swings

Posted by Reviewer1142273 on Mar 21, 2010

I can't tell if SAMe is the reason I seem to have less mood swings or a combination of all the suppliments I take but I won't leave home without taking my SAMe.

not sure yet

Posted by 5197340269102181580 on Jan 24, 2014

i've only been taking sam-e for the past 2.5 weeks. i had to start taking it right before bed, becuse i couldn't 'guarantee an empty stomach' in the morning. so far i feel better. but i'm not to a point where i can say that its 100% due to sam-e. maybe this will change now that i started taking it at night..... although i've read many reviews that say that around 6 weeks you will notice a change.

Doctor's Best, SaMe 200

Posted by Reviewer1297459 on Dec 31, 2012

My Dr. suggested this to me as an extra aid to help ease my chronic/acute episodes of back pain & now involving many joints. I also suffer from long term depression. I have only been on the SaMe for a few weeks but have noticed an improvement in overall mood & pain levels. I think I will try the higher dose next time I order.

MY Impressions

Posted by 4813833551988182496 on Jan 01, 2013

waiting for that wow effect for my joints. still using.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2117727 on Nov 01, 2011

Feel good.