Good, but higher doses work better

Posted by Reviewer1342755 on Sep 14, 2009

This is the best Sam-e Ive tried, but it is definitely more effective in a higher dose. I am a Fibromyalgia/Chronic Fatigue sufferer, and this definitely helps with my associated depression.

works for people AND dogs!

Posted by Reviewer1622892 on Aug 10, 2011

This product has been used by our family for several years. Certain medications cause impaired liver function, and we take SAMe for six weeks twice per year to assist the liver in renewing damaged cells. It works, although we use milk thistle along with it. One of our dogs was diagnosed with severe liver damage last year (caused by an RX medication) and the vet prescribed a product that was SAMe formulated by veterinarians. We used Doctor's Best instead, at the same dose as prescribed, and our dog's liver was back to normal in 2 months!

It works but side effects

Posted by Reviewer1041668 on Jan 01, 2012

I felt these working to lift my mood within about 2 days. But after taking them for almost a week, I started having trouble with my eyes being very irritated. Stoped taking and the irritation went away. Tried 2 more times but each time the irritation returned. Other than the side effects I would recomment.

WOW!

Posted by Reviewer2495123 on Jan 19, 2012

Next time I'm going to order 400mg SAMe. I think this product is a bit expensive but it has turned me being like a foal -from my mind and my joints! I'm a positive person and since taking this product everybody tells me how positive and happy I seem to be -allthough I'm having very rough time and the weather has been just terrible (black and rainy) in Finland.

It helps

Posted by Reviewer1781073 on Jul 03, 2010

Ah the famous Same. Ok, I've started 2 weeks ago. So, I can't say for sure at all. Maybe I should rewrite this review later. I take one pill on empty stomach. Does something... Maybe should take more. I'll take my time before I know ( or try to know...) What is sure, is that not one single side effect, so typical of antidepressants, occurs. I'm not saying its enough to take it, but still... What I can say at this point is : let's continue. I'm not in danger of a depression, and I believe it helps me

supple feelgood

Posted by Reviewer2290574 on Mar 15, 2011

Definitely helps the knees - and the mood!

Detroyed by Dutch customs

Posted by Reviewer1515931 on Apr 22, 2011

They said SAMe fall's under the drug law and is not allowed to import without a permit.

review100

Posted by Reviewer1741430 on Dec 12, 2012

Effective as helps reduce tiredness.

Please notify me when the product is back in stock

Posted by 5331782607825825956 on Mar 17, 2013

A good product, please notify me when stock is back on Thank you Patricia O'Brien

joint pain relief

Posted by 4826055612508055810 on Sep 27, 2013

I bought this product as a friend told me SAM-e is good for joint pain. I started to feel a difference after 4 weeks of use. Very happy with the product.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »