Doctor's Best, SAMe 200, 60 Enteric Coated Tablets

Reviews 5-star

Better than prozac

Posted by Reviewer2494531 on Jan 03, 2011

One of the most important parts of the methylation cycle for helping depression. Must have ! Noticed differnace in 10 days.

good product, good service

Posted by Reviewer2875392 on May 03, 2010

I have used this product for many years both for joints and for mild depression. It works well for me. Your price is nearly half of what I would pay locally (even at Sam's Club!). The shipment is always impeccable and fast. Thank you

Feeling better

Posted by Reviewer3057108 on Dec 25, 2009

I decided to try Sam-e after because I wanted to wean off my Paxil. I can honestly say my mood has been stabil. My husband has been using it as well, and he has been sleeping much better. (We take it in the morning) A little stomach upset for me, so I will start using it with food. I think this is a good quality product.

It works and it is the lowest price I've found.

Posted by Reviewer2035738 on May 20, 2010

SAM e is not just a great antidepressant; it can help with chronic pain as well. This is a very effective brand and makes a substantial difference in lowering my pain levels.

Wonderful

Posted by Reviewer3291104 on May 01, 2010

We bought both the 200mg and 400mg dose. We bought both because I worry a lot and that increased with the onset of perimenopause. The SAM-e has helped my whole family. That tightness from worrying is gone - as well as the worrying. When I feel the anxious, I take a 400mg pill. I read in Mind Boosters by Ray Sahelian M.D. that he took 800mg dose throughout the day without side effects. I haven't taken more than 600mg in one day and have not experienced any side effects. SAM-e takes the edge off - like a glass of wine only without the calories and it lasts a lot longer.