Best Sellers New Products Super Specials! Product Trials Clearance

Doctor's Best, SAMe 200, 60 Enteric Coated Tablets

Reviews 5-star

good product, good service

Posted by Reviewer2875392 on May 03, 2010

I have used this product for many years both for joints and for mild depression. It works well for me. Your price is nearly half of what I would pay locally (even at Sam's Club!). The shipment is always impeccable and fast. Thank you

Better than prozac

Posted by Reviewer2494531 on Jan 03, 2011

One of the most important parts of the methylation cycle for helping depression. Must have ! Noticed differnace in 10 days.

Feeling better

Posted by Reviewer3057108 on Dec 25, 2009

I decided to try Sam-e after because I wanted to wean off my Paxil. I can honestly say my mood has been stabil. My husband has been using it as well, and he has been sleeping much better. (We take it in the morning) A little stomach upset for me, so I will start using it with food. I think this is a good quality product.

It works and it is the lowest price I've found.

Posted by Reviewer2035738 on May 20, 2010

SAM e is not just a great antidepressant; it can help with chronic pain as well. This is a very effective brand and makes a substantial difference in lowering my pain levels.

Wonderful

Posted by Reviewer3291104 on May 01, 2010

We bought both the 200mg and 400mg dose. We bought both because I worry a lot and that increased with the onset of perimenopause. The SAM-e has helped my whole family. That tightness from worrying is gone - as well as the worrying. When I feel the anxious, I take a 400mg pill. I read in Mind Boosters by Ray Sahelian M.D. that he took 800mg dose throughout the day without side effects. I haven't taken more than 600mg in one day and have not experienced any side effects. SAM-e takes the edge off - like a glass of wine only without the calories and it lasts a lot longer.