SAMe 200

Posted by Reviewer1926198 on Oct 16, 2010

As someone who suffers from S.A.D, I wouldn't survive the long spell of dull, rainy weather we've had recently if it weren't for the SAMe. Great - I can operate as normal whatever the weather!

I've changed from 1 x 400 to 2 x 200 per day

Posted by Reviewer1134057 on Dec 13, 2011

I used to take one 400 each morning as soon as I got up. However, Dr Weil recommends taking 200 twice a day, so I am going to try one first thing, and one last thing each day and see how if goes.

Works well

Posted by Reviewer2940291 on Apr 06, 2015

This helps with mild depression. I use a tablet cutter to take a quarter or half tablet (50 or 100 g) in the morning on an empty stomach and that is enough for me. The full tablet taken several days in a row makes me feel a bit jittery and impatient, so I keep the dose low, take breaks, and only use it when I need it. A little goes a long way.

Making a positive difference

Posted by Reviewer2849284 on Apr 14, 2015

I recently removed the 5-HTP from my supplement line-up because I was exhibiting signs of too much serotonin. SAMe is a precursor to other neurotransmitters and has a calming effect.

cures my shoulder pain

Posted by Reviewer3265114 on Dec 22, 2010

heavy lifting is hard on the joints, I combine SAMe whith Glucosamine, Chondroitin and essential fats (EPA) in doses described in Dr. Colgan's Sports Nutrition Guide and have experienced incredible results in recovering from injuries when working out.

SAMe

Posted by Reviewer2732502 on Feb 16, 2011

Theonine helps me this is the Best!

Vet recommended for dog

Posted by Reviewer1753558 on Feb 14, 2012

This supplement has helped my pomeranian grow back his hair which was lost due to a skin condition. He also has joint problems and he tolerates it really well no problems with it and I trust this brand so we will stick with this one.

good!

Posted by Reviewer2098997 on Jan 29, 2012

Works for my depression and anxiety issues. Not a "wonder pill", but works. Don´t forget to take them with vitamin B!

works great for depression

Posted by Reviewer1971797 on Feb 02, 2011

This has helped a lot to relieve minor depression.

It helps

Posted by Reviewer1781073 on Jul 03, 2010

Ah the famous Same. Ok, I've started 2 weeks ago. So, I can't say for sure at all. Maybe I should rewrite this review later. I take one pill on empty stomach. Does something... Maybe should take more. I'll take my time before I know ( or try to know...) What is sure, is that not one single side effect, so typical of antidepressants, occurs. I'm not saying its enough to take it, but still... What I can say at this point is : let's continue. I'm not in danger of a depression, and I believe it helps me