Doctor's Best, SAMe 200, 60 Enteric Coated Tablets

good for osteoarthritis

Posted by Jeanne1974 on Sep 08, 2014

I bought this because I researched cartilage builders and SAMe was in several places as a substance that has caused cartilage to rebuild. I can only take one a day, as it can cause nausea (it did for me), so it will take longer for me but I definitely notice a difference. I have severe osteoarthritis, and have been asked if I want a hip replacement by my Specialist, but I would rather try this.

works for people AND dogs!

Posted by Reviewer1622892 on Aug 10, 2011

This product has been used by our family for several years. Certain medications cause impaired liver function, and we take SAMe for six weeks twice per year to assist the liver in renewing damaged cells. It works, although we use milk thistle along with it. One of our dogs was diagnosed with severe liver damage last year (caused by an RX medication) and the vet prescribed a product that was SAMe formulated by veterinarians. We used Doctor's Best instead, at the same dose as prescribed, and our dog's liver was back to normal in 2 months!

SAMe Works!

Posted by Reviewer2108799 on Mar 13, 2011

We have been taken various brands of SAMe for years. It definitely works for mood with me. I am much more mellow & slower to anger. Don't know about joints, haven't seen much improvement there. Tricia

SAMe 200

Posted by Reviewer1926198 on Oct 16, 2010

As someone who suffers from S.A.D, I wouldn't survive the long spell of dull, rainy weather we've had recently if it weren't for the SAMe. Great - I can operate as normal whatever the weather!

cures my shoulder pain

Posted by Reviewer3265114 on Dec 22, 2010

heavy lifting is hard on the joints, I combine SAMe whith Glucosamine, Chondroitin and essential fats (EPA) in doses described in Dr. Colgan's Sports Nutrition Guide and have experienced incredible results in recovering from injuries when working out.