SAMe 200

Posted by Reviewer1926198 on Oct 16, 2010

As someone who suffers from S.A.D, I wouldn't survive the long spell of dull, rainy weather we've had recently if it weren't for the SAMe. Great - I can operate as normal whatever the weather!

cures my shoulder pain

Posted by Reviewer3265114 on Dec 22, 2010

heavy lifting is hard on the joints, I combine SAMe whith Glucosamine, Chondroitin and essential fats (EPA) in doses described in Dr. Colgan's Sports Nutrition Guide and have experienced incredible results in recovering from injuries when working out.

Making a positive difference

Posted by Reviewer2849284 on Apr 14, 2015

I recently removed the 5-HTP from my supplement line-up because I was exhibiting signs of too much serotonin. SAMe is a precursor to other neurotransmitters and has a calming effect.

Very Poor Quality

Posted by Reviewer2405251 on Nov 08, 2009

I purchase this brand because I was out of my regular brand, Nature Made. Not only did the Doctor's BEST not work like my usual brand, it actually made my joints feel worse! In this case, you get what you pay for...beware.

works great for depression

Posted by Reviewer1971797 on Feb 02, 2011

This has helped a lot to relieve minor depression.

SAMe

Posted by Reviewer2732502 on Feb 16, 2011

Theonine helps me this is the Best!

good!

Posted by Reviewer2098997 on Jan 29, 2012

Works for my depression and anxiety issues. Not a "wonder pill", but works. Don´t forget to take them with vitamin B!

Vet recommended for dog

Posted by Reviewer1753558 on Feb 14, 2012

This supplement has helped my pomeranian grow back his hair which was lost due to a skin condition. He also has joint problems and he tolerates it really well no problems with it and I trust this brand so we will stick with this one.

WOW!

Posted by Reviewer2495123 on Jan 19, 2012

Next time I'm going to order 400mg SAMe. I think this product is a bit expensive but it has turned me being like a foal -from my mind and my joints! I'm a positive person and since taking this product everybody tells me how positive and happy I seem to be -allthough I'm having very rough time and the weather has been just terrible (black and rainy) in Finland.

It helps

Posted by Reviewer1781073 on Jul 03, 2010

Ah the famous Same. Ok, I've started 2 weeks ago. So, I can't say for sure at all. Maybe I should rewrite this review later. I take one pill on empty stomach. Does something... Maybe should take more. I'll take my time before I know ( or try to know...) What is sure, is that not one single side effect, so typical of antidepressants, occurs. I'm not saying its enough to take it, but still... What I can say at this point is : let's continue. I'm not in danger of a depression, and I believe it helps me