Arthritus Pain

Posted by MartineTrinder on Apr 11, 2016

I started using this after reading a lot of personal experiences of using this in place of nurofen/panadol to relieve arthiritus joint pain.. WOW.. it really works.. REALLY WORK.. If i dont take it for a couple of days the horrible joint pain slowly starts to come back.. SAMe is amazing!

good product

Posted by 5347185210272425520 on Feb 21, 2016

SAMe 400 helps me, to get my hormones in balance. That was a problem for me, and these capsuls helps me to get my goal.

Sam-e for a host of benefits

Posted by Reviewer1434258 on Dec 25, 2015

Sam-e elevates my mood, and gives me the willpower to do what I need to do. Sam-e has been researched, see results at Web MD. I feel better and do better work with Sam-e. Note: Get the butanedisulfonanol form. Take on an empty stomach with warm water for best results.

SAMe

Posted by Reviewer2883498 on Dec 24, 2015

I used SAMe many years ago. It was the only remedy that really did lift me out of chronic depression. Although, currently, I have only used it for less than 2 weeks, I notice the difference already. Would highly recommend this product

Great product

Posted by 5715913817222426751 on Nov 03, 2015

I can't take prescription medications for my osteoarthritis, so when I found this product it was a life saver. I take 2 pills a day and they work great. Make sure you take them on a empty stomach and about 1 hour before eating anything.

Erratic quality

Posted by Reviewer2704388 on Sep 26, 2015

I have been taking drs best for several years. Over the last year I have noticed that some of this product no longer works. I have had to double up on doses, and still does not work as it used to. Have switched to a higher priced brand that works like it should.

Good

Posted by 4913723030706123699 on Jul 29, 2015

Helped with depression

Makes me more level headed

Posted by 5053877929805879205 on May 17, 2015

Having a lot of stress at the moment and using this 400mg in the morning and a 200mg in the evening, I think it makes me less prone to the stress taking over and getting into a vicious stress circle.

Pastor Lance

Posted by 5251161001211681612 on May 03, 2015

This product has been the best value for money I have found. I recommended the product, and iherb, to several friends who feel the same way.

Doctor's Best SAMe 400 is a remarkable product

Posted by 24-7onlinehealth on Apr 11, 2015

I have been using Doctor's Best SAMe 400's for quite some time now and I would not