Doctor's Best, Strontium Bone Maker, 340 mg, 120 Veggie Caps

Reviews 4-star

Striontium

Posted by Reviewer1467604 From Great Britain on Oct 11, 2007

I really appreciate this product, it seems to be very important in this part of the world. My one comment -- some people do not do well with citrates, and it would be good to have a choice of different forms of this mineral.

osteoporisis

Posted by Reviewer2996882 From Montana on Oct 21, 2007

As usual, with a supplement, it's hard to tell how much it's helping. I'm taking it for osteoporosis. I don't want to take any of the current prescription medications if I can help it. After taking this product for two years I had another bone scan. My bones were a little better in one area and a little worse in another. In the two year period I had also been taking calcium, magnesium, zinc and vitamin D with careful regularity. I'm going to continue with the strontium, especially since I can get it at such a reasonable price at iHerb, compared to where I was getting it before. Also good shipping price and really fast. When they come out with the prescription strontium product in the USA, now in use in Europe, I will probably switch to that. But who knows when that will happen.

Improvement

Posted by Reviewer2947604 From Connecticut on Apr 28, 2010

Had a B.D. scan last week & it shows slight improvement since I began taking Bone Maker in Feb.; hope it will continue to increase my overall bone density.

bone builder

Posted by Reviewer1326730 From Oregon on Apr 28, 2010

Easy to swallow. Don't know how well they work until I do another bone scan, but my friend told me that taking Strontium with her calcium for her osteopenia increased her bone density so that it doesn't show up anymore on her bone scans.

Bone Maker

Posted by Reviewer2842299 From Washington on Aug 18, 2009

I have read good reviews on this product so am trying it and will have a bone density test in a year to make sure they are rebuilding my bones. This is a very respected company so hoping to get good results.