So Far So Good!!

Posted by Reviewer2063090 on Jun 29, 2009

I have rated three stars for starters.... My Dr.s Best Strontium Caps arrived June 9th; therefore I have been taking 2 caps every morning(on an empty tummy)for three weeks.I am also taking 'Now Foods'vitamin D-3 highest potency 5000lU softgels, one (1) every third day, in the evening, roughly 12 hours between the Strontium caps & the vit.D's. I have noticed that my fingers & ankles are feeling better ( I had pain shooting through my ankles & six of my fingers.)now the first knuckle of my forefingers are not so red & swollen. I can even squeeze my fingers & not feel any real pain, which is good....with a capital'G'....I will keep using this combo of Strontium & Vit D-3 to see what eventuates. Anyway hoping for the best!

DRB-00172 Strontium

Posted by Reviewer1661219 on Jun 05, 2008

I have just started using Strontium and it has been only about 2 weeks. I will be able to rate it fairly at a later date, after I have a bone density test. It has been well tolerated so far.

Ms.

Posted by Reviewer1825860 on Aug 22, 2008

I cannot tell you if it has worked until I get a bone density scan done. That will be in November.

success.86321@hotmail.com

Posted by Reviewer1965628 on Sep 29, 2008

Too early to tell. Will take longer to see any results from using this supplement.

Will let you know in a month or so!

Posted by Reviewer1943174 on Apr 15, 2008

Haven't taken it long enough to know how effective it is. Your service is excellent however. Thank you.

Barbara Rowan

Posted by Reviewer1143329 on Oct 08, 2008

This order was the first time I have used Strontium Bone Maker. I recently learned that the proper dosage is 680 mg per cap instead of the 340 that I ordered. I sent new order to a company that carried 680 mg. dosage. Thank you, however, your order was sent promptly.

back pain

Posted by Reviewer1349224 on Sep 17, 2010

not sure if this is working had it a few weeks now but pain in my lower back is still there but I think that this is not the right treatment for my back.

strontium

Posted by Reviewer2625727 on Feb 16, 2011

I can't have another scan till later this year, so can't 'prove' this is working. But, together with calcium, Vitamin D and Vitamin K2, I hope to see an improvement.

strontium

Posted by Reviewer3016234 on Feb 06, 2013

have not had any way of assessing

we share the same language!

Posted by 5010911804481336715 on Oct 05, 2014

i have started using the product, i read a number of good reviews on this site i had to contact iherb on a number of occasions as delivery was past due date for shipping i chose an order of less than £15 so there would be no HMRC or Royal mail duties added to slow shipment to delay shipping. i found their customer services prompt but on a number of occasions did not listen to the point I was making, the capsules are rather, bulky.the product itself seems ok but the proof is in the pudding

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »