Good product

Posted by Reviewer1725305 on Apr 04, 2016

I have been taking this product for over two years. I take it because I have bad bones and was advised I need it. It is hard to tell if it is working or not. I do know I have not broken any bones. Dr. Best is a good brand.

I'll keep ordering

Posted by Reviewer2285259 on Aug 15, 2015

I check iherb customer reviews when I'm looking for a supplement for a particular issue. I'm 64 and have osteopenia. I was taking calcium, and found this supplement which got many good reviews from women who raved about their better bone scan results, so I take it regularly.

Strontium

Posted by 5603402729586882282 on Sep 30, 2014

Strontium Bone Maker is the best substitute for a product recommended by the "Berkeley Wellness Letter:" strontium ranalate. Woman with a bone density test that indicates bone loss, should seriously consider doing something to strengthen their bones. I believe Strontium Bone Maker helps to do just take. If the FDA ever gets around to approving strontium ranalate in this country, I hope that iHerb is on the frontline to make it available to their customers.

Looks good easy to swallow

Posted by 4873955014465898218 on Dec 01, 2012

I have only just started taking this product but have great hopes for improvement in my bone density. The caps are easy to swallow which was a concern prior to purchase. Will keep you informed of my progress.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2661026 on Aug 19, 2012

I think it's helping. Need to check bone density to see

good stuff!!!!

Posted by 5258044060477033748 on Jul 05, 2012

I ordered this product for my girlfriend and she said it works for her good.

Bone Maker

Posted by Reviewer2286638 on Oct 09, 2011

I still have a ways to go before my next bone density scan so I can not speak on the performance of this supplement just yet. I do find the capsules easy to take without any stomach upset even on an empty stomach.

bone loss

Posted by Reviewer2097789 on Sep 19, 2011

Prefer higher dosage

Report re strontium Bone Maker

Posted by Reviewer2100010 on Jun 20, 2011

Greetings. I am very pleased with your service. There was a delay of an extra couple of weeks before the product reached me due to the Customs and Bio people here opening the parcel to check on the contents.They enclosed a letter explainig what they had done. No seals on the bottles were broken though so everything arrived in pristine condition. A bit soon to say if there has been any noticable change since commencing taking the Strontium as only started 8 days ago. Thanks for your enquiry and service. John

strontium