Reviews 4-star

Striontium

Posted by Reviewer1467604 on Oct 11, 2007

I really appreciate this product, it seems to be very important in this part of the world. My one comment -- some people do not do well with citrates, and it would be good to have a choice of different forms of this mineral.

osteoporisis

Posted by Reviewer2996882 on Oct 21, 2007

As usual, with a supplement, it's hard to tell how much it's helping. I'm taking it for osteoporosis. I don't want to take any of the current prescription medications if I can help it. After taking this product for two years I had another bone scan. My bones were a little better in one area and a little worse in another. In the two year period I had also been taking calcium, magnesium, zinc and vitamin D with careful regularity. I'm going to continue with the strontium, especially since I can get it at such a reasonable price at iHerb, compared to where I was getting it before. Also good shipping price and really fast. When they come out with the prescription strontium product in the USA, now in use in Europe, I will probably switch to that. But who knows when that will happen.

Improvement

Posted by Reviewer2947604 on Apr 28, 2010

Had a B.D. scan last week & it shows slight improvement since I began taking Bone Maker in Feb.; hope it will continue to increase my overall bone density.

Strontium Bone maker

Posted by Reviewer1598252 on Oct 17, 2010

From New Zealand Ive researched for the best strontium source to enable therapeutic doses for my patients. This is the one. Osteoporosis is a challenge when I or my patients choose not to use Fosamax. Dr Bill Reeder Biomedical Doctor New Zealand

Looking Good

Posted by Reviewer1296537 on Apr 27, 2009

Can't give a definitive opinion about this product until I have a DEXA scan after a year. But I can say after being on it for several months I have felt no side effects. Product has a promising reputation and I have read many good reports from other sources. Doctor's Best brand apparently has no ingredients from China too. And is well-priced.